• lose

0 0%
  • tie

1 33.33%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wow

vCash
    damn it would have been nice to see a TD there.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Being a Colt and Notre Dame fan this year is stressful...

vCash
    I heard TY got knocked out by a helmet to helmet hit? how is he still in this game?
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I heard TY got knocked out by a helmet to helmet hit? how is he still in this game?
    Not a clue...thought he was out for at least this and probably next game. He was down on the field for a full commercial break and then magically appeared on the field after the crowd gave him an ovation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Being a Colt and Notre Dame fan this year is stressful...
    I'll take the stress from this season after what the Colts put as through last season.

vCash
    Not a clue...thought he was out for at least this and probably next game. He was down on the field for a full commercial break and then magically appeared on the field after the crowd gave him an ovation.
    Considering the issues we've had with Collie, I'm surprised this team isn't using extreme caution on every helmet to helmet hit. Dumb decision to leave him in there.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    I'll take the stress from this season after what the Colts put as through last season.
    Ooh yea I'll take it...I'd just like to be able to breathe easy after halftime just once with the game in hand...but I guess the jacksonville game looked that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Considering the issues we've had with Collie, I'm surprised this team isn't using extreme caution on every helmet to helmet hit. Dumb decision to leave him in there.
    They also said he had a thigh or calf injury of some sort as well so that may have been why he was down...the hit looked bad but may not have hurt his head.

vCash
    No first on that...the ball hit about a yard short

vCash
    Damn that is a huge vertical by Moala

vCash
    Foku we already have problems getting turnovers you can't drop a gift.

vCash
    What was that joke before the commercial break...all I understood is Foku and then laughing...does anybody else have xfinity and not able to rewind the game today?

vCash
    What was that joke before the commercial break...all I understood is Foku and then laughing...does anybody else have xfinity and not able to rewind the game today?
    Foku made a Faux pas.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    Luck yells really loud.
    #3in5

<3

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast