2 66.67%
  • lose

0 0%
  • tie

1 33.33%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Shout out to Ty for getting a special teams touchdown!
    I saw a few minutes ago on Jason Spells' twiter that he is the first player in Colts history to catch a TD pass and return for a TD...WOW.

vCash
    Another good win. They control their playoff destiny.

vCash
    Great win. Great team effort. 7-4 sounds really nice.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    With the pitt loss we are now alone in that 5th spot and a game up on them and Cincy

vCash
    Not the best performance by the offense, but a win is a win.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    good win. surprised we're 7-4. Really want that playoff spot

vCash
    Sloppy win but I will take it. If we could somehow steal one on the road next week that would be unreal. Anyone have any guesses as to what the spread will be? Think we may still be underdogs despite the records.

vCash
    I'm thinking Indy +3. But, I'm probably wrong.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Freeman had 16 tackles today.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Sloppy win but I will take it. If we could somehow steal one on the road next week that would be unreal. Anyone have any guesses as to what the spread will be? Think we may still be underdogs despite the records.
    I'd guess +3.5

vCash
    I'll take it. Steelers & Titans loosing helped us out a great deal as well. We control our own destiny. A win against Detroit next week would be quite beneficial especially with two games against Houston left.

vCash
    Lions will be tough, but their D has been terrible so we have a good shot. Gonna be a shoot out though.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    I'm thinking Suh may be suspended...and rightfully so. I certainly don't want Luck getting kicked in the nuts or another cheap shot with the potential to injure one of our guys. I used to like the guy thinking he was just a nasty type player that scared other teams...now I've seen that he is just an a hole who tries to intimidate by taking cheap shots.

vCash
    ^I expect him to appeal it if he does get one.

In regards to the game, I really thought Cassius Vaughn stood out to me (outside of T.Y.). I had doubts about him, sometimes he'd show good flashes but more often than not I wasn't impressed. The last two games though he definitely is making strides and could be a solid 2nd corner for us going forward.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^I expect him to appeal it if he does get one.

In regards to the game, I really thought Cassius Vaughn stood out to me (outside of T.Y.). I had doubts about him, sometimes he'd show good flashes but more often than not I wasn't impressed. The last two games though he definitely is making strides and could be a solid 2nd corner for us going forward.
    Definitely worth trading Gronk's bro for, but he needs to shed blocks better on screens.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910