• win

2 66.67%
  • lose

0 0%
  • tie

1 33.33%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    WTF was that shovel pass/half screen to Allen there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    WTF was that shovel pass/half screen to Allen there?
    dont know, i didnt like it. If you run that play, go to a speed back who can make a cut back.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Didn't like those last 2 throws...Hilton was wide open on 3rd.

vCash
    Are they shaving the cheerleader's head at halftime? I know they have been talking about it...but I've been working between plays so haven't been paying attention to the between the plays talk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Are they shaving the cheerleader's head at halftime? I know they have been talking about it...but I've been working between plays so haven't been paying attention to the between the plays talk.
    IDK, that would be crazy.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Well the good news is we are up. the bad news is the bills get the ball at the half.

vCash
    I love our rush when we know a pass is coming.

vCash
    Is that johnson with a head injury? Got hit by his own player I think. Took his helmet off quick and held his head.

vCash
    hey they are throwing... maybe well get the ball back.

vCash
    Big time PI flag there...that flag is worth at least 3 and hopefully 7.

vCash
    Yellow flags going to get the Colts some points.

vCash
    I thought we were at home...4 or 5 seconds off the clock after he starts waving his hands calling it dead.

vCash
    Edit nvm i didnt see the ball come out.

vCash
    lets see a bootleg option.

vCash
    Where is the hometown time keeper? Refs calling it right, but time keeper is just letting it tick

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast