0 0%
  • tie

1 33.33%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Good stop by the D

vCash
    MATHIS! nice sack there.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Viscous hit on TY. I thought they didn't call helmet to helmet when a player is running with the ball. Just catching and throwing (defenseless).

vCash
    Luck.......smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    Viscous hit on TY. I thought they didn't call helmet to helmet when a player is running with the ball. Just catching and throwing (defenseless).
    idk, he was already down so he seemed pretty defenseless to me.

*EDIT* Also he was facing the opposite direction.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    Yea helmet to helmet is one thing which they don't call on a guy running, but but he took a diving leap helmet first at a guy going to the ground.

vCash
    Hilton is done today. Concussion for sure.
    Me = Wrong.

vCash
    Everyone is looking good on this drive...Did I hear TY was back or did he just come out of the locker room? Had to switch over to work website and couldn't watch for a few minutes cleaning up someone elses mistake

vCash
    Big play coming. We need to get 6 here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Everyone is looking good on this drive...Did I hear TY was back or did he just come out of the locker room? Had to switch over to work website and couldn't watch for a few minutes cleaning up someone elses mistake
    Im not sure, they didnt show it on camera and i didnt see him on the field, so he probably just came back to the sideline.

vCash
    Yea helmet to helmet is one thing which they don't call on a guy running, but but he took a diving leap helmet first at a guy going to the ground.
    I thought it was an unfortunate hit, but a clean football play. On another note, the Oline needs some help on the right side.

vCash
    Where was Butler's help? If he didn't have it he can't take a chance like that.

vCash
    Is that Jamie Silva who used to play here? Or I guess I should say was on the IR here...

vCash
    2 minute drill, we need to run this with at least FG success.

vCash
    Is that Jamie Silva who used to play here? Or I guess I should say was on the IR here...
    yes, he was a good ST player before his injuries.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast