Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Damn I love Hanson too.

Great get for the Angels IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Damn I love Hanson too.

Great get for the Angels IMO.
    I think he is a year away from another surgery and his velocity is way down. If he can revert back to early 2011 then it would be a good get for the Angels but that is highly unlikely.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    If the Cubs do spend on Bourn, and give up their 2nd-rounder, then I think the 1st-round pick would almost certainly be a pitcher because we wouldn't really be able to load up on arms as much as last year with no compensation picks or 2nd-round pick.

vCash
    Sounds like I'm underestimating the seriousness of Hanson's injuries. Fair enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSportsDaily View Post
    Sounds like I'm underestimating the seriousness of Hanson's injuries. Fair enough.
    Here was one article on it: http://www.hardballtimes.com/main/ar...-the-velocity/

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    I'd love Michael Bourn on a 3-4 year deal. Fits what the FO is looking for in a CF, defensive minded and an ideal leadoff hitter as well.

vCash
    4 years with an option for a 5th would be amazing... the obp is great....

bourn
    castro
    rizzo
    soriano
    dejesus
    barney
    castillo
    vitters/valbeuno/trade/FA

that lineup still sucks but its better than last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    I'd love Michael Bourn on a 3-4 year deal. Fits what the FO is looking for in a CF, defensive minded and an ideal leadoff hitter as well.
    I like bourne but depending on Salary I would rather still try to swing a deal with the Yankees. Gardner or Granderson.

vCash
    I will never understand the fascination with Curtis Granderson. The guy is a platoon player at this point and can't play CF anymore. No thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    I will never understand the fascination with Curtis Granderson. The guy is a platoon player at this point and can't play CF anymore. No thanks.
    can't play OF?? He played there 157 games last year and didn't make an error...... granted he may not have the range he one did but the guy can still play an average to slightly below average OF. Plus Wrigley has less room to roam....plus we could end up ridding ourselves of Soriano and stick Granderson in LF.

Getting Granderson does nothing but bolster our lineup

age? the guy is only 31 and has one year left on his deal... could be a huge trade piece at the deadline...

vCash
    Not a huge fan of Bourn. If they can get him for 52/4 I'd probably be ok with it, but anymore than that I wont be that happy

vCash
    Are you serious a platoon player who hits 43 homers and still plays ok defense? Sure OKAY!
    Last edited by ABE32; 11-30-2012 at 02:22 PM.

vCash
    Ok, so is splits aren't as bad as I thought but I still stand by that he isn't a CF anymore. If they trade Soriano and stick him in LF, then fine but I want nothing to do with him in CF.

vCash
    I don't think Granderson would be awful in CF at Wrigley at least. I know we won't get him, but I'd be willing to sacrifice defense for offense in this case

vCash
    Ok, so is splits aren't as bad as I thought but I still stand by that he isn't a CF anymore. If they trade Soriano and stick him in LF, then fine but I want nothing to do with him in CF.
    Good because we don't need him for center slide DD there for a year and hope BJAX is ready in 2014 along with Soler.

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast