Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I thought he was the Red Sox future ss. Giving up on him so easily. Great range but little bat. It is an interesting proposition though with all the other speculation going on around here.

vCash
    If you do that, you may as well trade Peralta to Arizona and make Dixon Machado the starting SS.
    #teamboom4life

MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

vCash
    I am good with whomever gives us the best glove in the field at SS in 2013...quite honestly, I don't care if the guy bats a buck fifty...with all of the bats we have, we can definitely afford to give away one spot in the batting order for a Hoover at SS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerRulz66 View Post
    I thought he was the Red Sox future ss. Giving up on him so easily. Great range but little bat. It is an interesting proposition though with all the other speculation going on around here.
    Little bat? You mean no bat. Defense only. Drew would be his backup in Boston. Thats why I doubt he signs in Boston. He wants to start. And he will have that chance just about everywhere else.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    A RP certainly isn't worth giving up a sure handed SS that has some power. Peralta may not have the best range but anything he gets to he makes the play. If they want to sign Drew and trade Peralta I'd love to see DD get Bauer in a deal. Good arm that Detroit could use and ARI seems to have gotten tired of him.

I really hope if they sign Drew it isn't a move to set them up to get Upton. He's not worth giving up 2 OF prospects that have potential to be as good as him. Could easily trade them to get a stud SS with great d and a bat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    A RP certainly isn't worth giving up a sure handed SS that has some power. Peralta may not have the best range but anything he gets to he makes the play. If they want to sign Drew and trade Peralta I'd love to see DD get Bauer in a deal. Good arm that Detroit could use and ARI seems to have gotten tired of him.

I really hope if they sign Drew it isn't a move to set them up to get Upton. He's not worth giving up 2 OF prospects that have potential to be as good as him. Could easily trade them to get a stud SS with great d and a bat.
    Garcia and NC have nowhere near the potential to even be as good as Upton was this past year, totally different levels man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    Garcia and NC have nowhere near the potential to even be as good as Upton was this past year, totally different levels man.
    Why because he had 1 good year in a hitters ballpark??? Take him away from Chase Field and he becomes a very normal hitter, but with above average D.

I'm not saying that both of them are going to better 100%, but both have the tools to be just as good as Upton, if not better. I certainly wouldn't trade both in a deal to get him.

vCash
    how about we stop sucking Uptons dick

vCash
    Yay! Dekker was drunk!

Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    that might have been a tad hasty. sorry lol

vCash

Tigers looking to sign Drew

http://www.freep.com/article/2012112...detroit-tigers

I apologize as this has most likely been discussed in other threads, but I have now seen several articles about the Tigers interest in Drew. Seems like they want to sign Drew and trade Peralta most likely to Arizona.

The Tigers have expressed interest in free agent shortstop Stephen Drew, according to a person familiar with the club’s thinking.

There already is speculation that if the Tigers sign Drew, they’d try to trade Peralta to either the Boston Red Sox or Arizona Diamondbacks. Peralta, 30, will be eligible for free agency after this coming season.
    I really hope we get this done. Drew would be a huge upgrade defensively with just a lil worse bat. ray:

Thoughts?

vCash
    I merged this with the Peralta thread since Drew was who we were talking about anyway. I also edited the title this way we can keep all Peralta trades/Drew talk here.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    Like Peralta is going to be a difference maker in an Upton trade or something?
    No, but it may save you one of the following prospects -- Smyly or Garcia. Nick is gone in any deal for Upton, and I wouldnt be surprised if Rondon is too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromartie View Post
    No, but it may save you one of the following prospects -- Smyly or Garcia. Nick is gone in any deal for Upton, and I wouldnt be surprised if Rondon is too.
    Do you think Rondon could be holding up a potential deal? I mean since Detroit is looking at him as the potential closer and wouldn't really have many options lined up?

OMG, it just occurred to me that this could be the reason we've been rumored to be looking at Soriano. UGH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromartie View Post
    There won't be any Upton for Castellanos, Rondon...etc.

Nick isn't going anywhere this winter.
    Sleep well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12