Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Will he?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    3 6.82%
  • Are you on crack?

    41 93.18%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150

    Will Joe Johnson make the all star game?

    Jw?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,045
    vCash
    1500
    No


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,539
    vCash
    1500
    No, just like Lin




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    No, just like Lin
    You said he would

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You said he would
    I'm still waiting for the post where I said that?




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Lin>Joe Johnson or did I make that up too?
    When you said I claimed he was an all star, I asked you to tell me when I said that. By transitive properties you said you think Johnson is playing like an all star.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    When you said I claimed he was an all star, I asked you to tell me when I said that. By transitive properties you said you think Johnson is playing like an all star.
    Haha nice try but you FAILED. I simply pointed out that you said Lin was better than Joe which is foolish. Had nothing to do with being an all star.

    Nice try kid

    Good job, good effort




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,857
    vCash
    1000
    I think he's severely underratd but he's the 3rd option in Brooklyn and his numbers are down so I don't think he'll make it. I don't know how I feel about having to ask about your drug addiction as only alternative though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I think he's severely underratd but he's the 3rd option in Brooklyn and his numbers are down so I don't think he'll make it. I don't know how I feel about having to ask about your drug addiction as only alternative though.
    Giants #1 is trying to get help, we should support him don't laugh.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Giants #1 is trying to get help, we should support him don't laugh.
    you failed...stop it. You think Lin is an all star




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    you failed...stop it. You think Lin is an all star
    Totally, you 100% found any evidence I said that. Yet I managed to prove yours.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Totally, you 100% found any evidence I said that. Yet I managed to prove yours.
    How when I never said Joe Johnson is an all star nor him being an all star is the reason he's better than Lin?

    Stop it you failed with the thread and the lie. Joe is better than Lin. I'm sorry you can't accept the truth. Lin should be in the D league the way he's playing!




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    How when I never said Joe Johnson is an all star nor him being an all star is the reason he's better than Lin?

    Stop it you failed with the thread and the lie. Joe is better than Lin. I'm sorry you can't accept the truth. Lin should be in the D league the way he's playing!
    So much evidence and such a great argument!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    So much evidence and such a great argument!
    You're right. Still waiting for yours bud.




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,374
    vCash
    1500
    Crack.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •