Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the Showdown in the Superdome?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saints

10 71.43%
  • 49ers

4 28.57%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    If only we could get Bowe...

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Colston is a beast.

Ivory should have never came out of the game. The Vikings punished the Niners with AD, we should have done the same with Ivory. Watch god damn gamefilm!

Jones was IR'ed before the season started.

Sproles got 5 of those targets (4 catches) in the 4th Quarter and the one big gain (35 yards) was at the end of the game. He was doing those checkdown passes, not set up screens and that's my issue with Sproles in the game...he's not being used like a regular running back so it's not fooling anyone. That's why it's so damn hard to defend the screen against PT, he can run the damn ball, too.

And yeah, Drew pretty much blew the game with his bad throws, but it happens from time to time.

The O-line issue is pretty much going to **** up our chances to win against the better teams we have to face. This isn't going to be pretty.

Agreed about the Falcons. I ****ing hate them.

If we got the 2nd rounder back, I'd be ok with taking someone...just not a ****ing UT WR!

I didn't type that **** out, right. He's a first round talent...if we can get him in the 3rd (which is what I meant, I should have clarified better) then it's a damn fine steal. Tank plays angry, I ****ing like that. I'm not sure if he can play RE in the NFL though...but at this point, I'm ready to move Cam over to RE if it means getting rid of Smith.

We lose Ivory to FA, more than likely, and if that's the case, we are going to need the other guys to stay on.

My issue is we really aren't doing proper screen plays...we are doing dumpoffs and checkdowns. Wheel routes to Sproles in the flat are what's not working, anymore. We need to throw a PA screen to Ivory or Ingram because NO ONE would expect that, at this point.

And as much as I want a true #1 or whatever, we have a lot bigger needs at this point. We need a Franchise Left Tackle something serious.
    Without question, LT is our 1st priority! That would help/stop Drew from getting pressure up the middle.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    I'm not sure we ran one draw in this game, I just don't like our playcalling with Sproles in the lineup. And at this point I think we are worse with Ingram in the game, there is nothing he is doing better than Ivory.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Well, I derped on Jones. So many injuries that I've started to forget the early ones, lol

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    The problem with free agency, MT, is that we don't have any money. We're way over the cap, so don't expect much from us. I also hope some overpaid ****s get cut, like Will Smith, Scott Shanle, etc.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Well, I derped on Jones. So many injuries that I've started to forget the early ones, lol
    It's cool, I had to look it up to make sure. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    The problem with free agency, MT, is that we don't have any money. We're way over the cap, so don't expect much from us. I also hope some overpaid ****s get cut, like Will Smith, Scott Shanle, etc.
    I know...I was just window shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    both of them have to go. We're so far over the projected cap that Mickey Loomis is going to need a chain saw to cut down on money.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    He can do it. There are plenty of places to save money.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930