Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the Showdown in the Superdome?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saints

10 71.43%
  • 49ers

4 28.57%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I kind of like this. Kaepernick might press.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I kind of like this. Kaepernick might press.
    We can't wait for Kaepernick to make a mistake from inexperience. The Bears admitted that they did that and look what it got them.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Got to find a way to get pressure on the kid.

vCash
    I'm more worried about Kaepernick then I was of Smith to be honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    PAYBACK IS A *****!!

As we saw in the Saints' last playoff game, the 49ers are a very, very physical defense.

Ball security is paramount.

Do not let the Niner defensive pass rush space out the OLine.. That's how they get you with stunts and jukes and rips .... But none of that can work if they stay disciplined, create a wall, and communicate with each other.

offensive line needs to take the fight TO the defense. Expect to get punched in the mouth and punch them in the mouth harder and longer. Be strong and stick with it.. weaker minded/charachtered guys will break first.

OLine needs to get good blocking penetration to the second (and third) levels to eat up their backers.

The big time mismatches in this game are Sproles and Graham. If memory serves me, Sproles was an absolute nightmare for their defense last time.

Saints defense needs to really really sell presnap formation deception. Qb feels way too comfortable autibling from his pre snap read.

Be ready for ANYTHING with San Fran's offense. Saints defene needs to stay disciplined. The offense seems a lot better this year and they pull out everything... Really good offensive play calling with good trickery (Extra tight end and extra tackle formations that they play action out of, wildcat with Kap, double reverses, #32 almost threw it from behind the line of scrimmage last night, etc.)

Obviously Aldon Smith needs to be chipped or cracked like every third down, at least. You have to play guys with long arms closer, instead of sitting back, and get up on them so they can't use their arms effectively. Good luck with that!!

That's all I can think of for now.. I'll edit in more observations later.
    I dont recall this. Wasnt Sproles the one that got knocked out cold? He might have had the nightmares

vCash
    People act like the 49ers crushed the Saints, but it was a 4 point win. Brees threw for 462 yards and 4 TDs. I'd understand this feeling if the 49ers had won 9-6 and Brees threw for 150 with 4 picks.

That said, Brees won't throw for that much again. I see him throwing for 320 with the running game going from 37 yards to around 120. Get the run game going and beat the 49ers. Their two losses and the tie game when their opponent rushed for 140+. Of the teams they beat, only the Seahawks rushed for over 100 yards (136).

Saints ground game came alive at the right time. Need it now more than ever.
    It wasnt even close to that, and I wouldnt think a 49er fan would be dumb to think SF crushed the Saints. Maybe the media said that bs
    Should be a good game... good luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32 View Post
    I dont recall this. Wasnt Sproles the one that got knocked out cold? He might have had the nightmares
    No, that was Pierre Thomas. Sproles was the one that had 15rec/119yards/1TD, but he also had a fumble on a return, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32 View Post
    It wasnt even close to that, and I wouldnt think a 49er fan would be dumb to think SF crushed the Saints. Maybe the media said that bs
    Should be a good game... good luck
    I'm calling game of the year...just like last time. Good luck to you, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    There's no way it's going to suck. That's for sure.

vCash
    Kap getting first team reps

vCash
    I think it's a mistake for them to start their new QB when Smith is ready to go. Harbaugh doesn't trust his guy. What does that say for the rest of the team? If someone sneaks in and outperforms u once, you're being replaced.

I think Pierre Thomas will have a big game. IMO, him being knocked out of the playoff game changed everything. He doesn't fumble (unless knocked out as we saw). That changes how we play the rest of the game, including returns, and I think we win had he been OK. But for this game, he will likely want to run it down their throats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I LOVE the fire that everyone is showing in prep for this game! In order to prepare mentally for this game, I'm going to watch the entire playoff game from last year.
    I could never watch that game again. It hurt too much.
    Had we won that, we would have had a real shot to win it all as the remaining matchups favored us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Colin Kaepernick has been named the starter vs us on Sunday.
    Our defense will just have to give it their best to contain them and hopefully our offense can put up the points to beat these guys. Too bad their defense is stacked.

Oh well WHO DAT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Had we won that, we would have had a real shot to win it all as the remaining matchups favored us.
    :cry:
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I can watch highlights of the game, but if I sat down and watched all 60 minutes, I'd throw a brick through my TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I can watch highlights of the game, but if I sat down and watched all 60 minutes, I'd throw a brick through my TV.
    having it fresh will make victory that much sweeter

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast