Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio Stations

vCash

Radio Stations

Which radiostations on line are best for Niners football? I'm in chicago and have had to listen to their fans whine all day. Or any good podcasts you'd recomend?

vCash
    I don't know about online, all I listen to is KNBR. THE sports leader.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    knbr is caca! 95.7 the game is better, they actually talk sports. 49er mondays. i usually just listen online and the interviews so havent really listened to a full show in some time.

vCash
    I will start listening to them then. Just listen to KNBR because I grew up listening to them on the way to the 'stick to watch Bonds as a child. Back in the "68" days, not 680.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Neither station is really any good. Those that are impressed with 95.7 only feel that way because it isn't KNBR. They're both the same garbage. At least Tierney is leaving, that dude is a Grade A douche.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    It's at least entertaining, I think so anyway. And I like the interviews and the calls that they get are hilarious. There are some clueless fans out there haha.

vCash
    I guess I'd take KNBR between the two, just as a force of habit. I still have it on in the car most of the time.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I will start listening to them then. Just listen to KNBR because I grew up listening to them on the way to the 'stick to watch Bonds as a child. Back in the "68" days, not 680.
    haha i hear ya! i listened to knbr for a long time too. my favorite of alltime is still pete franklin!!!!! when he would " flush da mutha's!" any time a cowboys or dodger fan would call in. haha. i still lie damon bruce on 1050 though.

vCash
    i like 95.7 the game more cause for 1 i love GREG PAPA!( as a niner fan also lol). they actually do talk about all bay area sports teams, and they for the most part tell it like it is. they are far less censored than knbr. all the guys on knbr act like their **** doesnt stink and talk just as much about un sports related issues than they do sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenstater View Post
    i like 95.7 the game more cause for 1 i love GREG PAPA!( as a niner fan also lol). they actually do talk about all bay area sports teams, and they for the most part tell it like it is. they are far less censored than knbr. all the guys on knbr act like their **** doesnt stink and talk just as much about un sports related issues than they do sports.
    I like Tom Tolbert, Damon Bruce and have been taking a liking to Ray Woodson for some reason...

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Tolbert's cool. I like the Gary Radnich show, but Krueger annoys me. Same with Fitz and Brooks, but I can listen to them. I like Woodson too. And like lolphillies said, TONS of clueless fans out there. Hence, LOL KNBR CALLERS on Twitter.

As for the OP you can listen to KNBR or 95.7 The Game online and on an Android or iPhone app.

2010, 2012, and 2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

vCash
    Kruger is annoying, but his personality works with that format.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    I can't stand much of the bay area station crap... the only guy I listen to on a regular basis is Damon Bruce because he isn't your typical host... he will just tell you how it is whether you like it or not, and whether the team likes it or now. Everyone else in this market is too afraid to ask the real questions or call people out. He is on KNBR 1050. You can listen to him on itunes (via podcast) or live stream on KNBR's site or iheart radio.

For out of market and general football talk I listen to ESPN Football Today with Ross Tucker and Matt Williamson. Ross is cool as he is a former player (OL which is my favorite of course) and can give a bit of a different look into the game. And Matt Williamson does a lot of writing for ESPN insider and is a pretty knowledgeable guy as well.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 6-4
    Warriors = 8-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    I like Tom Tolbert, Damon Bruce and have been taking a liking to Ray Woodson for some reason...
    Tolbert doesn't a actually bug me at all. I still like DBruce a lot!.

vCash
    I love hearing the hosts react to the absurd calls they get sometimes. It's hilarious when they try and contain their gut reactions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast