Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE: Bray Wyatt

vCash

WWE: Bray Wyatt

-- Bray Wyatt (the former Husky Harris), who is recovering from torn pectoral muscle, posted the following on Twitter yesterday…

"2 months #Raw"

Source: EWN

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    After all of the hype for some of these guys, I'm so much more interested in the young talent than I am in the current roster that it is crazy. Its been a while since I felt that way. I literally watched raw yesterday to see Ambrose, Reigns, and Rollins.

Outside of Miz, Ziggler, DB (when he goes back to being a singles wrestler), Titus I could careless about anyone else on the main roster. The only thing that keeps me watching the Ryback/Punk stuff is seeing whether Maddox and other 3 NXT invaders will join with Heyman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I never found Husky Harris entertaining. I've read things about him but never actually saw the new character.

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    After all of the hype for some of these guys, I'm so much more interested in the young talent than I am in the current roster that it is crazy. Its been a while since I felt that way. I literally watched raw yesterday to see Ambrose, Reigns, and Rollins.

Outside of Miz, Ziggler, DB (when he goes back to being a singles wrestler), Titus I could careless about anyone else on the main roster. The only thing that keeps me watching the Ryback/Punk stuff is seeing whether Maddox and other 3 NXT invaders will join with Heyman.
    Did you notice that at the end of RAW, Punk looked shocked to see Ambrose Rollins and Reigns out there at first but once he realized what they did to Ryback he looked at them and grinned. That right there just tells me they're going to align themselves with Punk and Heyman it's just a matter of time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I never found Husky Harris entertaining. I've read things about him but never actually saw the new character.
    youtube him his new character is sick

vCash
    The Bray Wyatt character is fantastic. I liked him as Husky, but he was just a standard Nexus member at the time he was up. He should do much better this go round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Watch this. Pretty good promo by Bray Wyatt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD3-dWA-JG4

vCash
    Never liked husky

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Never liked husky
    He really needed a new gimmick and I'm glad they finally repackaged him. Also looks like he's lost alot of weight. That would probably make him more marketable as long as he knows how to put on a good wrestling match of course

vCash
    I thought people were going to jump on Kassius Ohno bandwagon now that Rollins & Ambrose got called up but now we are on Bray Wyatt?? Kinda funny considering how all of you claimed he was so garbage doing the Nexus run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I thought people were going to jump on Kassius Ohno bandwagon now that Rollins & Ambrose got called up but now we are on Bray Wyatt?? Kinda funny considering how all of you claimed he was so garbage doing the Nexus run
    His character now is much better than when he was known as Husky Harris. He's been completely repackaged I just can't wait to see how his in-ring performance has changed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Watch this. Pretty good promo by Bray Wyatt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD3-dWA-JG4
    Seems like a fat James Storm rip off but I'll give him a chance I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Seems like a fat James Storm rip off but I'll give him a chance I guess.
    I wanna know who the guy is behind him in his vignette

vCash
    I think it is this guy:

https://twitter.com/EliNXT

vCash
    Yeah it's Eli Cottonwood... The guy who did the mustache promo he's 7'2 I think, I think there is someone else with him who is like 6'6 (Just looked it up & can't remember his name)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast