Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Was this the only instance where a Packers player got a worse punishment than another player for the same exact violation? Or are you talking about one example of countless BS instances, like for the Steelers? Because what we're saying is that, given Goodell's track record, a suspension like that would not have been reduced if a Pittsburgh player had hit an opponent the same exact way Reed hit Sanders.
    Wow you really believe there is a conspiracy against your team.

Incredible. I'm done here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Wow you really believe there is a conspiracy against your team.

Incredible. I'm done here.
    I wouldn't say straight up "conspiracy," but we are watched more closely than other teams. Lots of people who aren't Steelers fans notice it too. Feel free to not believe me and think I'm just making this story up, but a Bills fan buddy of mine down the hall at school came to my room during the Ravens game on Sunday and said "Wow, I'm starting to see where you're coming from." It's little details that don't show up on highlight reels, "routine" hits by opponents on the Pittsburgh offense that would most likely be penalties, fines, suspensions if they were committed by a member of the Pittsburgh defense. Start watching the Steelers more often and, in addition to realizing Roethlisberger is better than he was 4-6 years ago, you might see the imbalance we always talk about.

vCash
    I don't think Reed shoulda been suspended at all(or fined for that matter) but if it's rules then it's rules. Makes it look like they are saying, "OK, it's ok if you hurt someone as long as we get paid". Not like Reed has never done this before(which was NFL's excuse for Harrison AND Clark).

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I wouldn't say straight up "conspiracy," but we are watched more closely than other teams. Lots of people who aren't Steelers fans notice it too. Feel free to not believe me and think I'm just making this story up, but a Bills fan buddy of mine down the hall at school came to my room during the Ravens game on Sunday and said "Wow, I'm starting to see where you're coming from." It's little details that don't show up on highlight reels, "routine" hits by opponents on the Pittsburgh offense that would most likely be penalties, fines, suspensions if they were committed by a member of the Pittsburgh defense. Start watching the Steelers more often and, in addition to realizing Roethlisberger is better than he was 4-6 years ago, you might see the imbalance we always talk about.
    You earned your reputation. Just like the Raiders did for how they played on the field all those years. It wasn't just applied to you.

I definitely believe they tack on extra to Harrison because he's a black eye to the league.

You had to through your watch our games and Roethlisberger **** in there too. I'm putting you on ignore. Bye.

vCash
    Steelers fans complaining about conspiracy when they were practicality handed a super bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    You earned your reputation. Just like the Raiders did for how they played on the field all those years. It wasn't just applied to you.

I definitely believe they tack on extra to Harrison because he's a black eye to the league.

You had to through your watch our games and Roethlisberger **** in there too. I'm putting you on ignore. Bye.
    lol cute. You continue to spew fake nonsense about a team you know nothing about, when someone who would obviously know more about that team corrects you, you take offense and think it's just whining and complaining.

Goodell could have chosen Brandon Meriweather to pick on, Dunta Robinson, Suh, any player to be the "black eye to the league." He happened to choose Harrison and people like you fall for it. Like I said, try watching a game and tell me Harrison is dirtier than any other defensive player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The NFL actually got this right. Impressed.
    no they didn't...He shouldn't be find at all. If they want to fine/Suspend defensive players then start doing the same to the offensive players that lower their heads and cause the helmet to helmet contact.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Steelers fans complaining about conspiracy when they were practicality handed a super bowl
    It's almost something........

Harrison poses like this

http://sportributor.com/assets/image...ns-300x300.jpg

I'm a HITMAN

And they WONDER WHY THEY GO AFTER HIM.

He's basically announcing he intends to do it. When he gets fined, he says he won't change anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    lolol the irony isn't it?

I guess you could say so. I'm only a Lakers/Ravens fan, but then there is a baseball team I rooted for this past postseason the Orioles but they don't have purple in them! :O
    The Colorado Rockies are calling......sadly, very few answer

You're right, it wasn't suspension worthy. Neither was Harrison's hit against McCoy last year. Yet this suspension was fixed and Harrison's wasn't.

We'll stop complaining when we stop having reasons to complain.
    There are always reasons to complain, just there is a big difference between some fanbases
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    They did let Pitt's QB get away with rape and all.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Haha how pathetic. The NFL suspends him, they get criticized, and then they change the ruling.

I am excited though
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    no they didn't...He shouldn't be find at all. If they want to fine/Suspend defensive players then start doing the same to the offensive players that lower their heads and cause the helmet to helmet contact.
    What is sad MTM is on Mike and MIke in the morning today they had a rep from the NFL, (I can't remember his name) and his response was pretty much that the defensive player needs to see that the defenseless player is ducking and react appropriately. Mike Golic and Eric Mangini (sp) both had a look like wtf!?

vCash
    Good move NFL for a change.

vCash
    And the Steelers remain one of the only teams to have all their appeals rejected

As always, I'd be fine with this punishment reduction if all teams and players were treated equally. But they're not. There are plenty of non-Steelers fans, like Terrell Suggs, who recognize that.
    again though, harrison brings a good deal of it on himslef with the way he acts off the field and his general attitude about it. no one heard a word from reed about it while it wa sbeign appealed, wher eharrison has come out saying expect more fines because thats how he plays and what not
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Was this the only instance where a Packers player got a worse punishment than another player for the same exact violation? Or are you talking about one example of countless BS instances, like for the Steelers? Because what we're saying is that, given Goodell's track record, a suspension like that would not have been reduced if a Pittsburgh player had hit an opponent the same exact way Reed hit Sanders.
    first off all, most of harrison punishments ahve been warranted.

second, can you really complain about an unfair bias when a steeler got away with this earleir this year?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TABfriVOT0w

thats worse than what reed did and he was not suspeneded, he wasn't even flagged for it
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast