Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

    24 88.89%
  • New Orleans Saints

    3 11.11%
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 802
  1. #736
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,479
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Lol thats stupid. You took positive from that pass? You have got to be kidding me
    I'm with you here. That was a bad decision and he shouldn't have thrown it (same with the one that was an interception).

  2. #737
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,461
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Lol thats stupid. You took positive from that pass? You have got to be kidding me
    Throwing a pass 1v1 to Randy Moss in the Endzone, with no safety over the top.

    Sure the pass was horribly thrown, but I'm not mad at him for taking a shot at Randy.
    Last edited by Infamous916; 11-30-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  3. #738
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,633
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'm not all "Ninerhomer" with Alex. I really like Alex. I've never said he sucked, nor will I. I've always said that Alex Smith is a good, but not great QB. I consistently said he belongs in the 3rd tier of QBs (with the Matt Schaub and Joe Flacco types). I saw some things in Kap that make me think he will be in the 1st tier of QBs, and that he might already be good enough to be in the 2nd tier of QBs. It's a small sample, but I think he has proven that he will be as good or better than Alex. Obviously Harbaugh agrees with me or Alex would still be the QB. I have no hate towards Alex at all. Anyway, I don't see how I'm being all "NinerHomer" with Alex, I have never said Alex stands in the pocket staring at wide-open WRs, but not throwing it to them.
    I don't believe I've ever seen Lakers bash Alex, he's just been fighting lol for position on Kaep's jock!

    But it doesn't appear lol will be giving up his brown sugar man meat any time soon.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  4. #739
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,547
    vCash
    13463
    Seats are selling fast on Kaepernicks schlong like new seats at the Santa Clara stadium.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  5. #740
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Seats are selling fast on Kaepernicks schlong like new seats at the Santa Clara stadium.
    There's plenty of room. It's massive. Bears gagged on it a few Mondays ago.


    Slap Hands!

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,728
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    ^^While Kap could've very well put us in a bad situation with the potential interception to Moss, but the fact he threw that ball show's how much confidence he has in his receivers to make a play for him (Something Smith didn't do often).
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Lol thats stupid. You took positive from that pass? You have got to be kidding me
    Nothing good should be taken from a pass that bad.



    THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5



  7. #742
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Seats are selling fast on Kaepernicks schlong like new seats at the Santa Clara stadium.
    seats aren't selling that fast when they're asking my section for $90,000 deposits to reserve. That was half a year ago though, i'm sure the deposit prices have gone down. me and my buddies still haven't decided if we're going to renew our tix when the new stadium opens because of the price. apparently, they've decreased the deposit prices significantly since many people weren't going to pay what they were asking for.

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I like how all of a sudden you and Lakers are all Ninerhomer with Alex. Pretty sad
    i think he's more of a contrarian when it comes to the controversial QB situations that have been common in SF the past few years haha

  9. #744
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    14,605
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    i think he's more of a contrarian when it comes to the controversial QB situations that have been common in SF the past few years haha
    No, I've been pretty much pro-Smith when it came to Hill and O'Sullivan. I've been a Kap fan since we drafted him, but I supported Smith because he earned it and he's the man under center. But between Kap and Smith my choice is Kap.


    Brandon Coleman Watch
    WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

  10. #745
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,547
    vCash
    13463
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    No, I've been pretty much pro-Smith when it came to Hill and O'Sullivan. I've been a Kap fan since we drafted him, but I supported Smith because he earned it and he's the man under center. But between Kap and Smith my choice is Kap.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  11. #746
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,479
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    i think he's more of a contrarian when it comes to the controversial QB situations that have been common in SF the past few years haha
    I don't know if you are referring to RedandGold or me with this post, but you are wrong regardless of which one of us you are referring to. Both of us have been constant supporters of Alex Smith over the years. I called for Alex Smith to get the start when Shaun Hill was winning football games and most of the others wanted to stick with Hill because "he was a winner." I most definitely wanted Smith as our QB over Just Turnovers O'Sullivan, and when there was the whole Troy Smith vs. Alex Smith debate, I was 100% in Alex Smith's corner (in fact, I think we would've beaten the Rams and entered the playoffs if Singletary would've started Alex over Troy in that game). Heck, go back to last offseason and see what I said in the Peyton Manning thread. I said that I didn't want the 49ers to go after Peyton freaking Manning because Alex Smith was a better fit for what we do here. So, please don't misrepresent my position on Alex Smith. I've always been an Alex Smith supporter, and I still am. I just have seen enough of Colin Kaepernick to know that he is a better player than Alex. Perhaps you haven't seen that yet. That's fine. You'll be a Kap supporter in February when he's hoisting the Lombardi trophy in one hand and the Super Bowl MVP trophy in the other.

  12. #747
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,547
    vCash
    13463
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I don't know if you are referring to RedandGold or me with this post, but you are wrong regardless of which one of us you are referring to. Both of us have been constant supporters of Alex Smith over the years. I called for Alex Smith to get the start when Shaun Hill was winning football games and most of the others wanted to stick with Hill because "he was a winner." I most definitely wanted Smith as our QB over Just Turnovers O'Sullivan, and when there was the whole Troy Smith vs. Alex Smith debate, I was 100% in Alex Smith's corner (in fact, I think we would've beaten the Rams and entered the playoffs if Singletary would've started Alex over Troy in that game). Heck, go back to last offseason and see what I said in the Peyton Manning thread. I said that I didn't want the 49ers to go after Peyton freaking Manning because Alex Smith was a better fit for what we do here. So, please don't misrepresent my position on Alex Smith. I've always been an Alex Smith supporter, and I still am. I just have seen enough of Colin Kaepernick to know that he is a better player than Alex. Perhaps you haven't seen that yet. That's fine. You'll be a Kap supporter in February when he's hoisting the Lombardi trophy in one hand and the Super Bowl MVP trophy in the other.
    Great post!
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  13. #748
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I don't know if you are referring to RedandGold or me with this post, but you are wrong regardless of which one of us you are referring to. Both of us have been constant supporters of Alex Smith over the years. I called for Alex Smith to get the start when Shaun Hill was winning football games and most of the others wanted to stick with Hill because "he was a winner." I most definitely wanted Smith as our QB over Just Turnovers O'Sullivan, and when there was the whole Troy Smith vs. Alex Smith debate, I was 100% in Alex Smith's corner (in fact, I think we would've beaten the Rams and entered the playoffs if Singletary would've started Alex over Troy in that game). Heck, go back to last offseason and see what I said in the Peyton Manning thread. I said that I didn't want the 49ers to go after Peyton freaking Manning because Alex Smith was a better fit for what we do here. So, please don't misrepresent my position on Alex Smith. I've always been an Alex Smith supporter, and I still am. I just have seen enough of Colin Kaepernick to know that he is a better player than Alex. Perhaps you haven't seen that yet. That's fine. You'll be a Kap supporter in February when he's hoisting the Lombardi trophy in one hand and the Super Bowl MVP trophy in the other.
    I do hope man, I do hope.


    True MVP 49ers 2012

  14. #749
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,728
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    That's fine. You'll be a Kap supporter in February when he's hoisting the Lombardi trophy in one hand and the Super Bowl MVP trophy in the other.
    Those are pretty bold words. Especially considering he's got a long way to go.



    THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5



  15. #750
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,124
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Those are pretty bold words. Especially considering he's got a long way to go.
    Especially considering Kaep just lost to the Rams while the defense played amazing football. To only allow 6 points in 74 minutes of play, that's pretty ****ing good, and for your team not to be able to win that...inexcuseable. Makes you scratch your head and think..."Hmm, if Kaep is so much better than Alex, how come Alex would have won that game?"
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •