View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

24 88.89%
  • New Orleans Saints

3 11.11%
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Should be able to do whatever we want on their defense. Ima say we win it 31-24.

vCash
    this post is for lolPhillies and Smith haters. Should be said BEFORE the saints game. So, with the saints bottom ranked defense, a defense that ranks near the bottom in both pass D and run D, most quality QB's should have a solid day against that disgrace of a defense....or at least both Kap and Smith would have a good day, whichever one plays. So with that being said, no need to post throughout next week about how good Kap was against the saints and use that as reasoning for him starting over Smith. Both QB's are capable of having good games against this weak D. No matter what happens tomorrow, this game shouldn't be used as a reason for one of the QB's to be the starter over the other. If Kaepernick plays and has a good game, it doesn't mean he should start over Smith because the Saints D is pathetic. And if Smith plays and has a good game, it also doesn't mean that he should start over Kaepernick for the same reason. So Smith haters and lolPhillies (not saying you're a smith hater), save it next week because you're only going to be fooling the fans that don't have brains. Can't wait for the game tmrw no matter who our QB is. We SHOULD be able to do whatever we want to their pathetic defense with both QB's..... but it's the NFL and nothing is guaranteed of course. Any given Sunday.... Hopefully we dominate their D because we SHOULD be able.

vCash
    So te excuses against Kaep already. Nice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    So te excuses against Kaep already. Nice!
    No, i'm in Kaepernick's corner if he struggles tomorrow, or at any point during the rest of the season if he's named the full time starter. If he makes some mistakes, I'm not going to be critical of him because he's only in his 2nd year with hardly any regular NFL experience. I'm going to defend him if fans criticize him if he struggles or we lose some games because he's only in his 2nd year and he'll be fine down the road with more experience and time. I'm just saying, there are going to be those homers and morons that are going to say "Kaepernick had a great game against the saints!! He should be the starting QB over Smith!" while ignoring the fact that it's the saints D and both Smith and Kap would have good games against them.

vCash
    What about what he did against the bears? So now if he does well against the saints " o they have a bad d" cme on guys

vCash
    49ers - 30
    Saints - 27

Book it!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombiestudd6 View Post
    What about what he did against the bears? So now if he does well against the saints " o they have a bad d" cme on guys
    Kaep made a few nice places against the bears - Notably the Crabs TD & the KW pass. However most of his throws were to his 1st read, and the Bears plain out flat sold out the pass game as they expected it to be a almost completely run based game.

While the Saints D is "bottom ranked" they are better than their rating, and Kaep is actually going to have a harder time today than against Chicago. Also, our offense is going to have to win us this game, the D is not going to be able to totally crush the Saints offense like they did to Chicago. As all reports are indicating (still not buying any until I hear from the 49ers or see #11 or #7 taking that 1st snap!) Kaep is getting the start again, so it should be a good test to see what he can do.

Just hoping if Alex is healthy and they are still starting Kaep that he is able to pull off a win (which btw the Falcons didn't just 2 weeks ago), and if not that it doesn't come back to bite us in the playoff seeding.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    ^It's already been announced CK7 will start.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    ^It's already been announced CK7 will start.
    I don't think he'll believe it until Kaepernick is in the huddle on the first play of the game. He's in denial.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I don't think he'll believe it until Kaepernick is in the huddle on the first play of the game. He's in denial.
    Or when it comes from the team

I'm not in denial, I don't trust media scum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Or when it comes from the team

I'm not in denial, I don't trust media scum.
    Matt Barrows has proven to be a trustworthy source.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Matt Barrows has proven to be a trustworthy source.
    I know he has... and honestly I think Kaep is starting. Been doing some research too...

Do you know there is only 1 "rookie" QB in a situation like Kaep that came up off the bench and won a SB that year? Can you guess who that is?

And do you think Kaep is going to be as good or better than him? No one knows of course, but... we can of course hope our @$$es off for it.

vCash
    I know he has... and honestly I think Kaep is starting. Been doing some research too...

Do you know there is only 1 "rookie" QB in a situation like Kaep that came up off the bench and won a SB that year? Can you guess who that is?

And do you think Kaep is going to be as good or better than him? No one knows of course, but... we can of course hope our @$$es off for it.
    No rookie has ever won a Super Bowl. Now, you are likely referring to Tom Brady since he didn't start in his first year and took over as QB and won the Super Bowl in his second year. Do I think Kaepernick will be as good as Brady was in that season? Yes, I think that is not only possible, but likely. Tom Brady only threw one TD pass in three playoff games so I don't think the bar was set very high LOL.

vCash

I do. I was anointing him the next best QB for our franchise since Montana and Young when he was drafted. I was laughed at, but I will say now what I told them then, we will have to just wait and see how it all plays out years from now. All I know is this. Our Super Bowl window is open now. And Harbaugh opened it for us. Let's just see what happens!

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast