Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    There is a huge difference between contender and chance.

Think of it like mma or boxing the guy who is #2 is referred to as the number one contender.

They don't refer to the 8th guy in line as a contender. But he may get a shot.
    thats not the same thing at all. the number contender gets the next shot, the playoffs a re tournamnet style that cna have more than on contnder
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    well then you are the minority. my apolgies. basically my point is if you operate under the assumption making the playoffs means you can win regardless of seeding, then you have to consider the bucs contenders
    He said in the playoff hunt. Not in the playoffs.

I'm down at the rec center watchin' folks swim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    And I said I don't care cause their starting QB sucks. And I don't care what you think so stop waiting your time
    right, again what you care about doesnt matter. don't ask the question if you dont like the answer. the bucs have beaten 1 winnign team, the giants 2. your point s not as strong as you thought it was

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    2. One team you're dogging on now and the 9ers. Other then that you beat Philly, clev, carolina and dallas. Your schedule is a little tougher, but shouldnt act like your team has been beating the elite teams all year
    Actually we lost to the eagles. Spanked the 9ers and beat the Bucs along with the Cowboys. And who said the Giants have been beating elite teams? They beaten an Elite team, something the Bucs have yet to do. Stop being a hater

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    thats not the same thing at all. the number contender gets the next shot, the playoffs a re tournamnet style that cna have more than on contnder
    Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you get to use th grammar of a guy on his twelfth beer...

Contender is usually reserved for the top 4ish teams. At this point the Bucs have more of a chance of not making wild card than they have making it. Hardly a contender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you get to use th grammar of a guy on his twelfth beer...

Contender is usually reserved for the top 4ish teams. At this point the Bucs have more of a chance of not making wild card than they have making it. Hardly a contender.
    says who? contend is anyone contending to win, which the bucs currently are playing good football wwith a good shot a playoff spot

vCash
    right, again what you care about doesnt matter. don't ask the question if you dont like the answer. the bucs have beaten 1 winnign team, the giants 2. your point s not as strong as you thought it was
    But I didn't ask you or quoted you? So at the end of the day I didn't ask nor care about your opinion. Again stop wasting your time.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    says who? contend is anyone contending to win, which the bucs currently are playing good football wwith a good shot a playoff spot
    How when they're are second in the divison with a hot saints team (who already beat them) creeping behind them

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    And I said I don't care cause their starting QB sucks. And I don't care what you think so stop waiting your time
    Ponder is average however they got this dude named Adrian Peterson hes like supposed to be the best running back in the game.....but anyway that still doesn't answer my question of why did the Bengals slap the **** outta y'all last sunday?

vCash
    Playoff contenders = Superbowl contenders. Once you're in your in.

vCash
    In the NFL its not really about who is better. Its about who gets hot at the right time the bucs are hot right now if they can maintain this they have a shot to go in the playoffs and do damage. Only time will tell though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superior View Post
    Ponder is average however they got this dude named Adrian Peterson hes like supposed to be the best running back in the game.....but anyway that still doesn't answer my question of why did the Bengals slap the **** outta y'all last sunday?
    The same way how we spanked the 49ers with ease and how the 9ers spank the Bears. You have bad games. Lets not forget how Nicks and Cruz embarrassed your secondary with both of them nearly passing 200 yards. So this team that got spanked last week embarrassed your defense. So stop it. Either way Bucs and Giants aren't contending. Falcons & Saints are the teams than the Bucs

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    You can believe whatever you want. The Bucs won't win the SB. They're not good enough.

Not even 1% of me believes it. So to me..not a contender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by illwill83 View Post
    In the NFL its not really about who is better. Its about who gets hot at the right time the bucs are hot right now if they can maintain this they have a shot to go in the playoffs and do damage. Only time will tell though
    Giants fan?

vCash
    Let's just bump this when they miss the playoffs or get knocked out in the first round.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast