Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superior View Post
    That's not a question, that's a statement.....Won our last 4, and lat 5 out of 6....The games we lost were all early in the season, and being that we had a new coach and a new system, perhaps it's forgivable...and if having a brand new coach and system isn't enough to shut you up...here are the games we lost....

New York Giants 41-34 - Bucs were up 31-17 going into the 4th qtr

Dallas 16-10 - had a chance to score on the last drive of the game

Washington 24-22 - bucs were up with less than a minute left, RG3 pulled a cat out of a hat and got them into field goal range for the game winner as the clock expired

Saints- 35-28 - bucs were up 28-14 before brees went batshit crazy on us lol

__________________________________________________ _________

The Bucs are legitimate superbowl contenders, we can beat ANY team in the league i dont give a damn what anybody say!!!!! LETS GO BUCS!!!
    superbowl contenders close games out....looks like a playoff team though
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I've never seen a vagina and I live in my parents basement eating hot pockets all day.
    Thats a good life! Vaginas r nasty n hot pockets are scumpcious! They're very similar but ver different at the same time...

Off topic - the Bucs are contenders and current favz to play the texans in the super bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    they certianly have a shot. they are some good football right now
    No they aren't. They played like **** against one of the worst teams in the league last week, and were lucky to be playing such an incompetent team that couldn't hold an 11 point lead with about 5 minutes left in the game.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Freeman is a cold *** mother... We doin dis without our two probowl guards and best pass-rusha. Next year we'll b much betta den we is now... Feel bad fo da rest da NFL.

vCash
    While you're at it, let's just say Colts are Super Bowl contenders too. Colts-Bucs Superbowl this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    No they aren't. They played like **** against one of the worst teams in the league last week, and were lucky to be playing such an incompetent team that couldn't hold an 11 point lead with about 5 minutes left in the game.
    they've won 4 i a row. question who they beat all you want, you cant say they arent playing well if they won 4 in a row
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    they've won 4 i a row. question who they beat all you want, you cant say they arent playing well if they won 4 in a row
    Why can't you? Just because you win 4 in a row doesn't mean they're necessary playing well, especially given who they've beaten.

The Cardinals started 4-0, they weren't exactly playing very well either.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    Freeman is a cold *** mother... We doin dis without our two probowl guards and best pass-rusha. Next year we'll b much betta den we is now... Feel bad fo da rest da NFL.
    Doin dis wit no grammar too!

vCash
    Why can't you? Just because you win 4 in a row doesn't mean they're necessary playing well, especially given who they've beaten.

The Cardinals started 4-0, they weren't exactly playing very well either.
    their defense was borderline dominate when they were 4-0. they were definetlly playing well then
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    LMAO...yup thats my M.O.......I "pose" as a buccaneers fan on a low budget sports forum to get my jollies.....im truly living the "fast" life lmao some of us have jobs, kiddo, we cant all sit around and "post" on a "internet forum" all day...GD NERDS
    Nice bro! you nailed it

vCash
    What's more pathetic, posting on a sports forum or going to a sports forum to tell everyone how nerdy and pathetic they are. Bragging how great their jobs and lives are.

Because I can tell you one thing, I've never ever taken the time to do the latter and the latter is far more pointless and pathetic.
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I have a day job now but I used to work nights so I was on all day FWIW.
    fair enough......alright so let me ask u an "honest" question...."if" tampa beats atlanat on sunday, is there at least "some" part of u that says they can contend come playoff time???

vCash
    fair enough......alright so let me ask u an "honest" question...."if" tampa beats atlanat on sunday, is there at least "some" part of u that says they can contend come playoff time???
    Depends how they do it and each team plays.

vCash
    This has nothing to do with Bucs necessarily....

But right now I don't think they're a contender.

Someone said something about look at how the Giants got hot or the my Packers or what have you. Sure that is true, but they played themselves INTO being a contender IMO, they weren't contenders 6 games out.

So yes, I do believe they can play themselves into one, they can change my mind. Sure. I don't think it's incredibly likely but I think they're coached very well and they have some talent certainly. I just think they'd be quite a long shot and they'd really have to turn it on going down the stretch to convince me.
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    They quietly have the 4th best offense in football:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...?sct=nfl_wr_a1

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast