Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    The lost to the Saints and beat a team with ponder as the starting QB
    hmm.....not sure what i was looking at with the saints. who cares about ponder. you said a team with a winning record. minnesotta has that.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    hmm.....not sure what i was looking at with the saints. who cares about ponder. you said a team with a winning record. minnesotta has that.
    I care about Ponder. He sucks, and the Vikings will fall in line with the cards, start off good then come back down to earth.

Either way they're not contenders. 49ers, GB have a better shot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    All teams with equal records are equals.

Got it.
    Exactly. The Patriots and Colts were clearly evenly matched this past week when they played and both teams were 6-3 entering the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superior View Post
    That's not a question, that's a statement.....Won our last 4, and lat 5 out of 6....The games we lost were all early in the season, and being that we had a new coach and a new system, perhaps it's forgivable...and if having a brand new coach and system isn't enough to shut you up...here are the games we lost....

New York Giants 41-34 - Bucs were up 31-17 going into the 4th qtr

Dallas 16-10 - had a chance to score on the last drive of the game

Washington 24-22 - bucs were up with less than a minute left, RG3 pulled a cat out of a hat and got them into field goal range for the game winner as the clock expired

Saints- 35-28 - bucs were up 28-14 before brees went batshit crazy on us lol

__________________________________________________ _________

The Bucs are legitimate superbowl contenders, we can beat ANY team in the league i dont give a damn what anybody say!!!!! LETS GO BUCS!!!
    The Lions have had the hardest schedule in the league and have lost to each elite team by a TD or less. i guezz dey are super bowl contenders too!!

Don't **** with the Dirty D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Seems legit
    Yeah, I figure there can be no other explanation.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    I care about Ponder. He sucks, and the Vikings will fall in line with the cards, start off good then come back down to earth.

Either way they're not contenders. 49ers, GB have a better shot
    what you care about doesn't matter. ytou said name a team with a winnign record the bucs beat. the answer is the vikings
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    That's not a question, that's a statement.....Won our last 4, and lat 5 out of 6....The games we lost were all early in the season, and being that we had a new coach and a new system, perhaps it's forgivable...and if having a brand new coach and system isn't enough to shut you up...here are the games we lost....

New York Giants 41-34 - Bucs were up 31-17 going into the 4th qtr

Dallas 16-10 - had a chance to score on the last drive of the game

Washington 24-22 - bucs were up with less than a minute left, RG3 pulled a cat out of a hat and got them into field goal range for the game winner as the clock expired

Saints- 35-28 - bucs were up 28-14 before brees went batshit crazy on us lol

__________________________________________________ _________

The Bucs are legitimate superbowl contenders, we can beat ANY team in the league i dont give a damn what anybody say!!!!! LETS GO BUCS!!!
    How many super bowl contenders choke up all those leads??

vCash
    I'd worry about the playoffs first...big test this week with Atlanta then @Denver

vCash
    Cool story kid, now name me a team you guys beat that have a winning record?

I can name some the Giants beat
    2. One team you're dogging on now and the 9ers. Other then that you beat Philly, clev, carolina and dallas. Your schedule is a little tougher, but shouldnt act like your team has been beating the elite teams all year

vCash
    So are the Giants superbowl contenders? I mean being that were both 6-4 youre answer should probly be no
    Cmon now, Giants are clearly the better team and I'm a Jets fan.

vCash
    TB will beat atlanta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    2. One team you're dogging on now and the 9ers. Other then that you beat Philly, clev, carolina and dallas. Your schedule is a little tougher, but shouldnt act like your team has been beating the elite teams all year
    Just watch the way the two teams play. Tampa is close but not quiet there yet.

vCash
    They could make the playoffs. Lets start there.....

Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    vCash
    How often has a team not made the playoffs for like 5 years or whatever it is and then won the SB. I'm not trolling, like does this happen ever?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    what you care about doesn't matter. ytou said name a team with a winnign record the bucs beat. the answer is the vikings
    you have a point. Falcons and Bears have each only beaten only one team with a winning record and no one is questioning their legitimacy (ok, well maybe the Falcons). Bucs currently fit into that category, lol. Not trolling you or anything. I just realized that and think its funny

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast