Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    459
    vCash
    1500

    Its that time of year again!

    Who you got in the playoffs? 6 weeks left, a lot of possibilities, and by far the most fun thing for me to do right now is to play with this:

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

    Do your worst. Here's mine:

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mach...~2~321230025~1
    Last edited by brodawgs; 11-20-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    As always, flame responsibly.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    love this thing
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    24,049
    vCash
    1500
    Got this.

    Didn't put much thought into it, but the Bills can still get in the playoffs especially with their schedule

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Got this.

    Didn't put much thought into it, but the Bills can still get in the playoffs especially with their schedule
    your's has the bills int he playoffs, therefore you are wrong
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    18,600
    vCash
    666
    Sweet, if I select offensive rank the Lions make it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,017
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brodawgs View Post
    LOL @ the Jets making the playoffs at 10-6. You realize they'd have to win out, right?
    A message to Lebron haters

    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24
    I wasted too much of my time rooting against other superstars, and started the LeBron era hating him too. I'm glad I got over this, because I think he is unlike anything the game has ever seen...and to be robbed of enjoying that because I hate his greatness would be awful.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    459
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by davids22 View Post
    LOL @ the Jets making the playoffs at 10-6. You realize they'd have to win out, right?
    Look at their schedule and Indianapolis's, Jets typically play well against the Patriots.
    As always, flame responsibly.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,590
    vCash
    1500
    If the Lions make the playoffs, I will have a Nick Harris signature for a month.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,380
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by brodawgs View Post
    Who you got in the playoffs? 6 weeks left, a lot of possibilities, and by far the most fun thing for me to do right now is to play with this:

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

    Do your worst. Here's mine:

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mach...~2~321230025~1
    You actually expect Seattle to go 2-4 when they have 4 home games left and are undefeated at home...

    Not to mention one of their road games are the Bills.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    459
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You actually expect Seattle to go 2-4 when they have 4 home games left and are undefeated at home...

    Not to mention one of their road games are the Bills.
    While I recognize that Qwest field for Seattle may be the biggest home field advantage in all of professional sports, I just don't see them winning more than losing in the last 6 games. Their last two game are at home vs division, which kind of nullifies the home field thing because division games are always tough for the West no matter where it is, and it will come down to whoever has the ball last and can capitalize, and I don't think Wilson is the type of QB that will do that yet.

    Besides, if you expect things to make sense from here on out, well, you're dreamin' pal.
    As always, flame responsibly.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,380
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by brodawgs View Post
    While I recognize that Qwest field for Seattle may be the biggest home field advantage in all of professional sports, I just don't see them winning more than losing in the last 6 games. Their last two game are at home vs division, which kind of nullifies the home field thing because division games are always tough for the West no matter where it is, and it will come down to whoever has the ball last and can capitalize, and I don't think Wilson is the type of QB that will do that yet.

    Besides, if you expect things to make sense from here on out, well, you're dreamin' pal.
    Yeah he only has 2 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives which already ties the rookie record.

    Not to mention he threw the game winning pass 3 times vs. Arizona only to have each one dropped.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    459
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Yeah he only has 1 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives.

    Not to mention he threw the game winning pass 3 times vs. Arizona only to have each one dropped.
    Fixed.
    As always, flame responsibly.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,053
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Yeah he only has 2 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives which already ties the rookie record.

    Not to mention he threw the game winning pass 3 times vs. Arizona only to have each one dropped.
    WTF are you smoking.

    Big Ben bro?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Yeah he only has 2 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives which already ties the rookie record.

    Not to mention he threw the game winning pass 3 times vs. Arizona only to have each one dropped.
    one doesn't count because its green bay, wher ethe refs gave you the game. so he really only has 1
    Last edited by Pinstripe pride; 11-21-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,053
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    one doesn't count because its green bay, wher ethe refs gave you the game. so he really only has 1
    And he said it was the rookie record when it's not even close.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •