Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Hall has looked pretty good lately....early on he looked ok, then once the injuries started he got exposed. but like the guy above said look what happened to Nnamdi. anyway, i think at a cut salary keep him.

vCash
    someone please post a pic of Hall b!tch slapping Dez yesterday. i'd love for that to be on my facebook page. he and Moss are such hot heads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    everyone keeps talking about a more consistent option, there isnt much out there. Nnamdi is supposed to be the best CB ****ing ever. or at least thats what philly thought when they signed him. i live in philly i mostly watch Eagles games cause thats whats broadcasted. you should see Nnamdis coverage, its a ****ing **** storm compared to Hall. actually that team is just a mess in general.
    i know...there is only 1 shutdown guy...revis, and after that, every CB in the league gives up plays.....

look at the dallas secoundary..they were ranked #1 overall for the longest time....they got RAPED yesterday by RG3....and they have no excuses...their pass-rush is still great, and their whole secoundary is still healthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    everyone keeps talking about a more consistent option, there isnt much out there. Nnamdi is supposed to be the best CB ****ing ever. or at least thats what philly thought when they signed him. i live in philly i mostly watch Eagles games cause thats whats broadcasted. you should see Nnamdis coverage, its a ****ing **** storm compared to Hall. actually that team is just a mess in general.
    Deangelo Hall is like the 98th most efficient corner in the NFL. I'll try to find the article that I posted a couple weeks ago.

EDIT:
    I'm not saying they're gospel, but I like the ProFootballFocus.com grades. Those guys watch every player and every play and offer clinical evaluations of what players are doing relative to what they're supposed to be doing. I think, given a large enough sample size, we can use them to help us get a sense of who's playing well and who's not in the NFL.

So far this season, Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall ranks 95th overall out of the 99 cornerbacks PFF has evaluated. When you sort strictly by coverage grade (taking out penalties and performance against the run), Hall drops to 99th. Last year, PFF ranked Hall as the 66th-best cornerback in the league overall, 94th in coverage. And on Sunday, in the fourth quarter of a 27-12 loss to the Steelers in Pittsburgh, Hall lost his mind on an official and got ejected after costing his team 30 yards' worth of penalties.
    Read the rest here: http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...ceast&id=44974
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-23-2012 at 03:59 PM.

vCash
    i dont give a **** what this dumb-*** PFT ranking says....Hall is a good CB... he is a playmaker..

ill say it again, he shouldnt be shadowing #1 guys alone, but he is a good football player.. he has let us in INTs since he's been here...so all you hall hater, kiss it...

wilson is a decent CB too....and if it wasnt for horrible safety play and no pass-rush, we wouldnt even be having this conversation

vCash
    Our secondary won't improve until we have a better corner and a decent pair of safeties. Hall is not a top 15 corner like we pay him to be.

And that quote isn't from PFT it's from "pro football focus". Dan Graziano of the ESPN NFC East blog was the one that brought that to peoples attention.

vCash
    Good point from both. he is good but not $8mil a year good.

vCash
    nobody is saying he is 8million good...although guys like asante samuels and namdi are getting paid more and playing worse...

you cant pay a guy something he's not worth, and i will secound that...he needs to take a paycutt to come back, but name a CB aside from revis that is playing worth his contract... the guys that got paid big dollar this past offseason (finnagen and carr) are sure as hell not...

its the nature of the position.. and i guarantee you, had we gave rogers a big contract, we would be having this conversation about him....when right now, he is a baller for SF

vCash
    I don't have time to pull it up right now but I'm going to show you the difference between Hall and the guys you just mentioned.

vCash
    I hate Deangelo Hall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by portislee26 View Post
    I love his passion and the way he fights on Sunday. He gets toasted sometimes but what corner doesn't? The ball seems to find him more than any other player on our defense and it's too bad we are not winning, because if we were winning Skins fans would love this guy and would be saying "glad this dirty s h i t talker is on our team. But I understand when you are losing then acts like this just piss everybody off, just too bad but I agree he will be gone.

However I do understand the fan's fustration with D-Hall and he doesn't do himself any favors with his actions sometimes.
    agree with you 100 percent

vCash
    Hall is a good locker room. He says dumb stuff sometime, but, so what? I like the fact that he talks trash to the opposing team. When he punched Dez Bryant, that was great. Just as long as he doesn't get flagged.

vCash
    Even though I hate Deangelo Hall (i really do), he did make Bryant his ***** at that moment.

vCash
    here's the video of hall and bryant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui8HrAUYGEk

vCash
    The thing is though, he SHOULD have been flagged for that. Had a ref seen it, it would have hurt our team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12