Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

The Everything Deangelo Hall Thread

Well since he seems to get into **** every single ****ing week, I figured we should have a thread.
    Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall had a profane, non-physical confrontation with a reporter today & had to be restrained by DBs coach Raheem Morris.
    Rich Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    He knows he's gone in the offseason and it's starting to show.

vCash
    Seems like since he got hit with the 30k fine his mask of civility is slipping. He probably always is an assh*** but since he got fined he doesn't want to hide it anymore.

vCash
    I hate Deangello Hall.

vCash
    Team Cancer.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Team Cancer.
    Fat Albert was a cancer... D Hall is just a **** talker with a short fuse. When you are losing nobody wants a guy with a short fuse around. However I'm not sure Skins players view D Hall the same way as the media and fans. Whenever a player is asked about Hall, it is always things like "He is a leader", "I love the way he fights", "He is a major part of our team". Too bad the media and fans hate him cause he is one of few that has some talent on defense.

btw for the guys that think he sucks.... Show me a Pro Bowl CB and I'll show you a Pro Bowl DE playing in front of him (not literally but Pro Bowl CB's usually have an Excellent pass rush in front of them. A pass rush is a corners best friend and we have never really had an Elite pass rush. As an ex-college CB I can tell you that you can only cover somebody for so long but you guys know that.

HTTR!

vCash
    I love his passion and the way he fights on Sunday. He gets toasted sometimes but what corner doesn't? The ball seems to find him more than any other player on our defense and it's too bad we are not winning, because if we were winning Skins fans would love this guy and would be saying "glad this dirty s h i t talker is on our team. But I understand when you are losing then acts like this just piss everybody off, just too bad but I agree he will be gone.

However I do understand the fan's fustration with D-Hall and he doesn't do himself any favors with his actions sometimes.
    Last edited by portislee26; 11-21-2012 at 01:27 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by portislee26 View Post
    I love his passion and the way he fights on Sunday. He gets toasted sometimes but what corner doesn't? The ball seems to find him more than any other player on our defense and it's too bad we are not winning, because if we were winning Skins fans would love this guy and would be saying "glad this dirty s h i t talker is on our team. But I understand when you are losing then acts like this just piss everybody off, just too bad but I agree he will be gone.

However I do understand the fan's fustration with D-Hall and he doesn't do himself any favors with his actions sometimes.
    agree with you 100 percent

vCash
    Hall is a cancer.

HTTR!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Hall is a cancer.

HTTR!
    Moron's who don't know football...

HTTR!!

vCash
    The money we'll save by cutting him in the offseason will be enough to replace him with a corner that can actually cover. Hall was overpaid based on his actual production.

vCash
    You are right. His success in Atlanta and Oakland say otherwise. OH WAIT.

vCash
    Athleticly speaking hall is a stud to me and he does seem to find the ball maybe just maybe if he had a little safety help then this thread wouldn't exist! The problem lies with hasletts terrible schemes and pathetic pass rush

vCash
    Regardless of what anyone's opinion is, Hall is overpaid based on his on field production. He need's to restructure or be cut. The money we pay him could be spent on a more consistent option.

vCash
    hall is a hell of a football player and a team-mate... he is not a derelle revis type dude, so lets take the shutdown CB out of the conversation..... but if he agrees to change his salary to help the team, i would love to have him back next year..

remember the last guys we chased away.....laron landry and carlos rogers....i, along with less than a handfull of guys on these forums were the only ones with the common sense to say it was a bad move.....look at what they'r doing now....carlos was a pro-bowler last year, and laron is now fully healthy and a best on rex ryan's D...

am going to say it again... hall likes being a redskin and would welcome coming bak at a better price for the team....we should bring him back... he has played very well this year...
    if you guys know a lot about football, you would see the tendencies of good and bad defenses... this defense has 2 huge weaknesses..
    1. since orakpo and carriker went out, we are in the bottom of the nfl in applying pressure... the secoundary is getting torched and guys like wilson and hall look horrible
    2. the safeties are ALWAYS out of place...they are decent BACKUPS BUT SHOULD NOT BE STARTERS...the play to Cruz that killed us is the defining play of our safeties....

we have a healthy orakpo back, and its kinda hard to argue that the play of the whole defense is much better.... we have a healthy orakpo AND a competent FS, then it is a lot better... orakpo, carriker, and a pair of decent safeties and its A BRAND NEW DEFENSE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast