Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 429
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,876
    Some of the reasons to justify going after Hamilton have been absolutely hilarious.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    9,010
    2 months ago everyone was anti Hamilton but now all these guys are caving... Nothing has changed. He's a bad fit here. Too big of a risk even for five years IMO.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,876
    It is to the point where I hate our own fans

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    9,010
    Every team has its ignorant or plain stupid fans. With the volume of fans for teams like Boston, NYY, SF, and LAD, there's bound to be more people to make us look dumb. It's annoying for sure tho

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Providence RI
    Posts
    9,279
    i miss the old days back then we didn't have Soxfan85 & EEasyA homer-ism & foolishness.
    FIGHT OWENS FIGHT
    POWER. BOMB. EVERYBODY.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Providence RI
    Posts
    9,279
    but anyways. Clint Hurdle is a Joe Maddon Rip off. he has the black rims, Spiked gray hair & and is wearing a black dress coat over a back turtle neck sweater
    FIGHT OWENS FIGHT
    POWER. BOMB. EVERYBODY.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Every team has its ignorant or plain stupid fans. With the volume of fans for teams like Boston, NYY, SF, and LAD, there's bound to be more people to make us look dumb. It's annoying for sure tho
    No, I get that, but the inmates are running the asylum on this forum. Almost all of the quality posters around here have stopped even bothering to post about the Red Sox. I am the same way, there's no point because there is almost no chance it could lead to a legitimate discussion with the posters we have now.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    25,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    No, I get that, but the inmates are running the asylum on this forum. Almost all of the quality posters around here have stopped even bothering to post about the Red Sox. I am the same way, there's no point because there is almost no chance it could lead to a legitimate discussion with the posters we have now.
    This forum sucks compared to what it used to be.



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee



  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,876
    Yup, no doubt.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    9,010
    we need a VIP Sox forum

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Providence RI
    Posts
    9,279
    just have Lav PermaBan them all & call them Zoiax Dupes
    FIGHT OWENS FIGHT
    POWER. BOMB. EVERYBODY.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    9,010
    Make me a mod. Ill take out the trash.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,876
    I have no idea why anyone would ever want to be a mod when you could be a rnod instead.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    9,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I have no idea why anyone would ever want to be a mod when you could be a rnod instead.
    mine was a typo obviously

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,876
    Dumbass.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •