He's back. Did you see Novaks diss to Nate Robinson? It was great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    He's back. Did you see Novaks diss to Nate Robinson? It was great
    Certainly did, Lil' Nathan got owned.

vCash
    Not liking the new PSD at all.

vCash
    It's ok if they get rid of that icon in every thread and expand the width of the board.

vCash
    It's meh. Don't know the advantages it was supposed to bring

vCash
    Also the Sub section need to down where it belongs.

vCash
    “I had the pleasure of being in Baltimore at the end of the season, that last road trip. We’re standing in the dugout, talking, Adam Jones is going to run up during batting practice to field his position. Pedroia just starts screaming at him.

“‘Don’t hit the ball my way tonight. I’m telling you right now, you better plan on pulling that thing because if you hit it my way, you’re out. You are out.’

“Adam Jones is running out to his position, looking around, like, ‘What? That guy’s crazy. What’s wrong with him?’ He didn’t respond.

“I looked at him and said, ‘Hey Pedey – we’ve lost 89 games and these guys are about to go to the playoffs.’ Then he turned on me and started screaming at me. ‘I don’t care how many games we’ve lost! I don’t care – that guy’s out!’

“After that, I said, ‘All right. All right.’ I walked away.

“The further evidence of that was where he goes into that last series in New York. He has a broken finger. But he’s going out there to play because he knew that it meant something – not for the Red Sox, but obviously for [the Orioles and Buck Showalter, who was also on the panel for the roundtable].

“That’s what he stood for. That’s sincerity. That’s authenticity. Those are the things we value so much. He knew, for the game, too, how much those games meant. We were playing with a short roster, as Buck can tell you from watching some of those games, and they were beating us up pretty good. He was going out there because he knew it mattered.

“That’s another example of the things we’re talking about, why it’s so important. That’s going to carry over this year, for us, I think. That’s going to carry over. His teammates saw that. Those that are still here, those that are coming in, they heard the story.

“He went out there when the games meant nothing, just because it meant something to the game.”
    Pedey's the man.

vCash
    who was talking there?

vCash
    Hazen

vCash
    Do any of you guys watch The League? If so, I'm going to see Taco, Kevin and Andre do a stand-up/skit routine tomorrow night. They're coming to Ohio State and we get free tickets. Can't wait to see Taco perform all of his songs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Do any of you guys watch The League? If so, I'm going to see Taco, Kevin and Andre do a stand-up/skit routine tomorrow night. They're coming to Ohio State and we get free tickets. Can't wait to see Taco perform all of his songs
    haha dude

Every Day Normal Guy / High as **** / Show me your Genitals all are hilarious, lucky bastard

vCash
    I know, I'm stoked!

vCash
    Melo, you think Kyrie'll get the start in place of Rondo?

Also, Amare is ballin'

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-C...pplebeeK2b.gif

vCash
    He better. He's been flat out filthy this year. I didn't get to watch any of the Knicks game last night, how the hell did they go on a 46-7 run?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    He better. He's been flat out filthy this year. I didn't get to watch any of the Knicks game last night, how the hell did they go on a 46-7 run?
    I definitely want him to start, I like his game, reminds me of Iverson a bit.

Well we finished the game on a 92-30 run or something like that. There was a point where J.R. was walking the ball down the court and hitting 3 after 3 after 3.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast