Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Maybe he dropped out.

vCash
    If he didnt drop then he probably took those 2 semester full year courses... Lucky

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Banned for posting pictures.
    you should be banned for having that loser as your picture (literal loser, not personally) worst vp choice ever.

no wait...2nd worst, Palin was ridiculous.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    you should be banned for having that loser as your picture (literal loser, not personally) worst vp choice ever.

no wait...2nd worst, Palin was ridiculous.
    Paul Ryan will be the President of the United States one day.

vCash
    Paul Ryan will be the President of the United States one day.
    In 12 years?

Hillary is next.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    In 12 years?

Hillary is next.
    I don't think it will be in four years, but I think he will eventually be president down the road, yes. I doubt Hillary runs, and even if she does, she's beatable. Especially after repeated Obama-fails in the next four years.

vCash
    I don't think it will be in four years, but I think he will eventually be president down the road, yes. I doubt Hillary runs, and even if she does, she's beatable. Especially after repeated Obama-fails in the next four years.
    She will run for it, she has wanted it forever.
    And the sex card will prove to be as effective as the race card.

I dont like her, but well whatever it takes to have republicans out of goverment for as long as possible
    ]

vCash
    Hillary won't win lol. Although the way the world has changed it will be hard for a republican to win unless Obama does nothing good (which I think will happen lol)
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    She will run for it, she has wanted it forever.
    And the sex card will prove to be as effective as the race card.

I dont like her, but well whatever it takes to have republicans out of goverment for as long as possible
    I don't know. She'll be pretty old by then.

I hope both parties run better candidates than they did this year. What a terrible election. Two garbage candidates.

vCash
    Hilary won't run
    Obama won't do horrible
    Ryan won't win

the only way the Republicans win is if they realize that they're getting "older and whiter" as a study has shown.
    After the Florida guy lost his seat, I don't think they've got a black guy in the senate.

The reason Bush won in 2000 (even though he should've lost if we went by Popular vote like we should) is because he was running on a more moderate platform but was later hated cuz he went opposite of that and went high conservative.

I don't dislike the republican party, actually i'm disappointed, they have a good platform to stand on but their own idealism and greed is getting in the way and when they cater to the idiot masses of red necks instead of telling them to stfu, they look like bigots and racists themselves.

I'm not really a fan of democrats either but at least I can trust 'em to be truthful with their idiotic policies rather than try and hide them.

I just want politicians to be honest, and not be such cowards. If we disagree with you, so what, I can respect a man who stands behind what he believes despite what other people may think of it.

It was that attitude that got out of the great depression, and what helped us win world war II.

It's also what got us into Iraq and Vietnam so

Nixon really started this downward spiral of horrible lying corrupt politicians and ever since then we just cant' trust 'em.
    Last edited by Tymathee; 11-21-2012 at 03:01 PM.

vCash
    I don't know. She'll be pretty old by then.

I hope both parties run better candidates than they did this year. What a terrible election. Two garbage candidates.
    Wellcome to my life.
    I havent voted in spanish elections for 3 terms now, we get to ellect very moderately left garbage, right garbage, independentist garbage ( deppending of zones) nazi garbage or communist garbage.

and only the first two can win.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    Hilary won't run
    Obama won't do horrible
    Ryan won't win

the only way the Republicans win is if they realize that they're getting "older and whiter" as a study has shown.
    After the Florida guy lost his seat, I don't think they've got a black guy in the senate.

The reason Bush won in 2000 (even though he should've lost if we went by Popular vote like we should) is because he was running on a more moderate platform but was later hated cuz he went opposite of that and went high conservative.

I don't dislike the republican party, actually i'm disappointed, they have a good platform to stand on but their own idealism and greed is getting in the way and when they cater to the idiot masses of red necks instead of telling them to stfu, they look like bigots and racists themselves.

I'm not really a fan of democrats either but at least I can trust 'em to be truthful with their idiotic policies rather than try and hide them.

I just want politicians to be honest, and not be such cowards. If we disagree with you, so what, I can respect a man who stands behind what he believes despite what other people may think of it.

It was that attitude that got out of the great depression, and what helped us win world war II.

It's also what got us into Iraq and Vietnam so

Nixon really started this downward spiral of horrible lying corrupt politicians and ever since then we just cant' trust 'em.
    Really? Corruption and politics come hand in hand since the Roman empire at least, probably earlier.
    ]

vCash
    DePaul runs on the quarter system. We just took our finals for first quarter. Go back Jan 7 now for second quarter. The downside for us is that we get out in June where as you guys get out in May

vCash
    Really? Corruption and politics come hand in hand since the Roman empire at least, probably earlier.
    ii'm talking about the current state of american politics didn't really get going until the 1960's and 1970's

yes there usually is a lot of political corruption but we used to sniff it out cuz we had trust for the politicians, we cared less how they looked and talked and more on who they were as a person and their policies.

After Nixon, there was a distrust and it only got worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    DePaul runs on the quarter system. We just took our finals for first quarter. Go back Jan 7 now for second quarter. The downside for us is that we get out in June where as you guys get out in May
    same here

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast