Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1005
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,386
    vCash
    1500

    Sim League Lounge: Where Homie's Teams Love Getting Pounded!

    love you homie


    First Sim League Title!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Haha, I hope that is the case for the next two years or so.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,537
    vCash
    1500
    Imagine if homie was a girl would make his slogan so much more epic.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Imagine if homie was a girl would make his slogan so much more epic.
    http://blogs.charlotte.com/.a/6a00d8...201f970d-400wi
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,386
    vCash
    1500
    i thought ebbs was homies girl i know hes his ***** when it comes to NFL redrafts

    #rivisonfirewithjokes #rivjokes #ebbsbemad #romoblows


    First Sim League Title!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    i thought ebbs was homies girl i know hes his ***** when it comes to NFL redrafts

    #rivisonfirewithjokes #rivjokes #ebbsbemad #romoblows
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,386
    vCash
    1500
    homie how much you love kemba now? hes BEASTING


    First Sim League Title!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,537
    vCash
    1500
    I need to win an NFL redraft so I can tell everyone to suck a fatty

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    homie how much you love kemba now? hes BEASTING
    He's carrying me in fantasy lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    He's carrying me in fantasy lol
    see i told you jon! #kembaswag #kembadagod #kembagot2muchswag #kemba>>>>>>>>tyty #thereturnofkembaswag


    First Sim League Title!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    homie how much you love kemba now? hes BEASTING
    Looking great so far this year. He's improved a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I need to win an NFL redraft so I can tell everyone to suck a fatty
    That's how I felt. Then I nutted up and actually won one.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,428
    vCash
    1200
    i beat the suns and the hornets. just hand me the title

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,811
    vCash
    1500

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    i beat the suns and the hornets. just hand me the title
    big deal, im not even sure why im first when i have a giant hole at PF lack scorers and have meh defense.

    i knew i woudl make playoffs but as a 6th seed tops.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28,190
    vCash
    2440
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    big deal, im not even sure why im first when i have a giant hole at PF lack scorers and have meh defense.

    i knew i woudl make playoffs but as a 6th seed tops.
    Sergio Rodriguez for iggy

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •