Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mock draft

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    57
    vCash
    1500

    Mock draft

    2013 Mock Draft
    1. Houston-Mark Appell rhp Stanford
    2. Chicago Cubs-Ryne Stanek rhp Arkansas
    3. Colorado Rookies- Austin Meadows of Grayson HS(GA)
    4. Minnesota Twins-Clint Frazier of Loganville HS(GA)
    5. Cleveland Indians-Sean Manaea lhp Indiana St
    6. Miami Marlins-Kris Bryant 3b San Diego
    7. Boston Red Sox-Kohl Stewart rhp St. Pius X(TX)
    8. Kansas City Royals-Austin Wilson of Stanford
    9. Pittsburg Pirates-Jonathon Crawford rhp Florida
    10. Toronto Blue Jays-Trey Ball lhp New Castle HS(IND)
    11. NY Mets-Stephen Gonsalves lhp Cathedral Catholic HS(CA)
    12. Seattle Mariners-Colin Moran 3b North Carolina
    13. San Diego Padres-Ian Clarkin lhp James Madison HS(CA)
    14. Pittsburg Pirates-Reese McGuire c Kentwood HS(WA)
    15. Arizona Diamondbacks-Bobby Wahl rhp Ole Miss
    16. Philadelphia Phillies-Oscar Mercado ss Gaither HS(FLA)
    17. Milwaukee Brewers-Robert Kaminsky lhp St. Joeseph Regional HS(NJ)
    18. Chicago White Sox-Aaron Judge of Fresno St
    19. LA Dodgers-Michael Lorenzen of Cal St Fullerton
    20. St. Louis Cardinals-Marco Gonzales lhp Gonzaga
    21. Detroit Tigers-JP Crawford ss Lakewood HS(CA)
    LA Angels (forfeit for signing Josh Hamilton)
    22. Tampa Bay Rays-AJ Vanegas rhp Stanford
    23. Baltimore Orioles-Justin Williams of Terrebonne HS(LA)
    24. Texas Rangers-Ryan Eades rhp LSU
    25. Oakland As-DJ Peterson 1b New Mexico
    26. SF Giants-Cavan Biggio 3b St Thomas HS(TX)
    Atlanta Braves (forfeit for signing for BJ Upton)
    27. NY Yankees-Jacoby Jones 2b LSU
    28. Cincinnati Reds-Trevor Williams rhp Arizona St
    29. Washington Nationals-Ryan Boldt of Red Wing HS(MN)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,773
    vCash
    1500
    K.

    No Justin Williams in the 1st round? I want us to get him or Aaron Judge.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    57
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    K.

    No Justin Williams in the 1st round? I want us to get him or Aaron Judge.
    23. Baltimore Orioles-Justin Williams of Terrebonne HS(LA)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,773
    vCash
    1500
    Oh, I want him in Seattle
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,331
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hubacious75 View Post
    2013 Mock Draft
    1. Houston-Mark Appell rhp Stanford
    2. Chicago Cubs-Ryne Stanek rhp Arkansas
    3. Colorado Rookies- Austin Meadows of Grayson HS(GA)
    4. Minnesota Twins-Clint Frazier of Loganville HS(GA)
    5. Cleveland Indians-Sean Manaea lhp Indiana St
    6. Miami Marlins-Kris Bryant 3b San Diego
    7. Boston Red Sox-Kohl Stewart rhp St. Pius X(TX)
    8. Kansas City Royals-Austin Wilson of Stanford
    9. Pittsburg Pirates-Jonathon Crawford rhp Florida
    10. Toronto Blue Jays-Trey Ball lhp New Castle HS(IND)
    11. NY Mets-Stephen Gonsalves lhp Cathedral Catholic HS(CA)
    12. Seattle Mariners-Colin Moran 3b North Carolina
    13. San Diego Padres-Ian Clarkin lhp James Madison HS(CA)
    14. Pittsburg Pirates-Reese McGuire c Kentwood HS(WA)
    15. Arizona Diamondbacks-Bobby Wahl rhp Ole Miss
    16. Philadelphia Phillies-Oscar Mercado ss Gaither HS(FLA)
    17. Milwaukee Brewers-Robert Kaminsky lhp St. Joeseph Regional HS(NJ)
    18. Chicago White Sox-Aaron Judge of Fresno St
    19. LA Dodgers-Michael Lorenzen of Cal St Fullerton
    20. St. Louis Cardinals-Marco Gonzales lhp Gonzaga
    21. Detroit Tigers-JP Crawford ss Lakewood HS(CA)
    LA Angels (forfeit for signing Josh Hamilton)
    22. Tampa Bay Rays-AJ Vanegas rhp Stanford
    23. Baltimore Orioles-Justin Williams of Terrebonne HS(LA)
    24. Texas Rangers-Ryan Eades rhp LSU
    25. Oakland As-DJ Peterson 1b New Mexico
    26. SF Giants-Cavan Biggio 3b St Thomas HS(TX)
    Atlanta Braves (forfeit for signing for BJ Upton)
    27. NY Yankees-Jacoby Jones 2b LSU
    28. Cincinnati Reds-Trevor Williams rhp Arizona St
    29. Washington Nationals-Ryan Boldt of Red Wing HS(MN)
    I know people who know this kid, and he goes to some parties that go on at my school. ****ing douche.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    178
    vCash
    1500
    thats my highschool hahaha all good its pirates

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    93
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I know people who know this kid, and he goes to some parties that go on at my school. ****ing douche.
    I actually know him...and his brother Cash.

    Only through family friends, but he seems fine to me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,331
    vCash
    1500
    I've just heard. Wouldn't surprise me.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    5,348
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I know people who know this kid, and he goes to some parties that go on at my school. ****ing douche.
    lmao. **** that guy then

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •