Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Raburn play in the majors next year?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 90.91%
  • No

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Don't forget Kelly too
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    We should change this thread to a poll asking "will Raburn play in the majors in 2013"?
    And "next year" isn't 2013? I'm very confused by your suggestion.

But I will say it was time for him to go. I just don't like all the hate towards him. The man tried his best. He has a family. He has parents. And he was a Tiger. Little class showed by Tiger fans in this forum regarding Ryan Raburn (or Brandon, for that matter). Imagine being his parent, wife or child reading all of that. It would be heartbreaking. You don't think his struggles were hard enough for him?

"Lions, Tigers and Pistons, OH MY!" (and Hoosiers...and Redwings....)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iu92grad View Post

But I will say it was time for him to go. I just don't like all the hate towards him. The man tried his best. He has a family. He has parents. And he was a Tiger. Little class showed by Tiger fans in this forum regarding Ryan Raburn (or Brandon, for that matter). Imagine being his parent, wife or child reading all of that. It would be heartbreaking. You don't think his struggles were hard enough for him?
    I disagree with the statement 100%. It would have been classless for us to make fun of him during the period his family member died but we didn't. As I recall I even made a thread about it and we all wished him well. I don't think anyone here hates the man because face it we never met the man. It would have been classless of us to insult his family or bring his family into the insults. As far as I recall nobody did that, nobody stooped that low.

To complain about his awful play and to make fun of him for it is another thing. He sucked and he deserved the hate for it. You ask him if he deserved the scorn he got he'd tell you the same thing. The more money you make and the more important your job position is the more you'll be open to criticism. He's an athlete, he's an adult, he can handle childish insults/criticism that we threw at him.

Also if you think PSD is bad go listen to the fans in real life. If you think the childish insults here are bad, go to Comerica and listen to what they say. I'm sure his family could stomach what we say compared to the vile things said in real life. Part of being related to an athlete is having to understand that when you are going good you are loved and when you suck you are the villain. If they had any concern about what the fans were going to say i'm sure Raburn took the steps necessary to make sure the kids didn't hear it or read it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iu92grad View Post
    Huh?
    Every "next year" calendar being sold in stores today says 2013.
    Did you just wake up from a year-long coma?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MotownWebGuy View Post
    Huh?
    Every "next year" calendar being sold in stores today says 2013.
    Did you just wake up from a year-long coma?
    I suggested it and then it was changed to a poll dick lol

vCash
    6 teams interested in Raburn

vCash
    i hope the white sox get him. What are the odds rayburns relatives come to this sight. Maybe they come on here anonymously so they can ****** about him too.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    The way he hits flyballs Chicago is the last place I want to see him to be honest. As much as a lot of people here think he's terrible, which he was last year without a doubt, I could still see him hitting .230 with 25hr next year if he goes the the ChiSox.

vCash
    I wouldn't be shocked if Chicago picked him up, I remember looking up his stadium splits last year and his best park was US Cellular.

*Just looked them up again, career .882 OPS there in 149 ABs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if Chicago picked him up, I remember looking up his stadium splits last year and his best park was US Cellular.

*Just looked them up again, career .882 OPS there in 149 ABs
    Look how many times he has flown out to the warning track at Comerica, and he'll probably do nothing but swing for the fences playing in a smaller park that many more times a year.

vCash
    he kills it in chicago. let the rays or the angels have him which is rumored by jayson stark.

vCash
    Let the White Sox have Ryan. He is no threat to the Tigers chances at a repeat. If anything, Raburn must play the field in Chicago, so he improves our chances.

vCash
    If the rays want him, maybe we can re sign him and trade him straight up for price. Our luck leyland would veto it just to get raybum back on the roster.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    If the rays want him, maybe we can re sign him and trade him straight up for price. Our luck leyland would veto it just to get raybum back on the roster.
    You mean Leyland's daughter Kellie would veto it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12