Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1935
    vCash
    4th and 29 dump it off to Ray Rice ftw.

vCash
    James Laurinaitis

He's a guarantee for 10 points a week.

These refs in New Orleans are letting a lot go on the outside. Moss should have got an OPI and I thought that was DPI.

vCash
    well that was a nice win

vCash
    DG let's get the next igt

vCash
    God, damn stupid expiration on my post.

Anyway, feels great pulling off the win in fantasy. No thanks to northsider.

Granted, in your defense, I actually won my enough of a margin that starting Boldin over Alexander would have still gotten me the win...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    James Laurinaitis

These refs in New Orleans are letting a lot go on the outside. Moss should have got an OPI and I thought that was DPI.
    Love that whole D. They literally won me this matchup. Especially given that my opponent had NE D. I thought I was toast after Thursday given that he had NE D AND Andre.

And I dodged a bullet with him benching Torrey. Last time I played my friend was when Torrey was coming off the news of his bro's death. Needless to say, I got spanked...

vCash
    Okay, I'm winning by 5 and my opponent has Tynes tonight. Kickers are so off and on, so I don't know.

vCash
    I will say though, am I the only once concerned that our pass rush has slowed down considerably? It was never going to keep up the torrid pace that we started the year with, but Melton seems to be the only one getting consistent pressure lately.

vCash
    I will say though, am I the only once concerned that our pass rush has slowed down considerably? It was never going to keep up the torrid pace that we started the year with, but Melton seems to be the only one getting consistent pressure lately.
    I felt like we've had ok pressure rushing some passes but like you said they weren't gonna keep up the pace.

vCash
    I don't think so in the regard you might. Ponder was getting the ball out quickly today for most part and when he did hold onto it a lil longer, guys were getting into the backfield causing him problems. Plus the PA was killing the Bears, but that happens in general anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    God, damn stupid expiration on my post.

Anyway, feels great pulling off the win in fantasy. No thanks to northsider.

Granted, in your defense, I actually won my enough of a margin that starting Boldin over Alexander would have still gotten me the win...
    I said start Alexander didn't I? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I felt like we've had ok pressure rushing some passes but like you said they weren't gonna keep up the pace.
    I think much of it has to do with our ends. Our DT's are getting good pressure, but our ends especially Peppers have been sporadic.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    James Laurinaitis

Laurinaitis is a stud...I have had him for three straight years now and he is a point machine.

Take me back to the Forest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    Holy ****. Say what you want but Sherman is one of the top corners in the league, IMO...
    Browner is a beast too.... Looks like they have been getting a little extra help though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    Watched the game but not all that closely, how was Gabe at RG?
    I have said it since last year, I think Carimi would be a great guard....Hes big and seems to be a pretty decent run blocker. Also, his pass protection will prolly improve when he isnt one on one with someone in space. If he doesnt work at tackle (which is looking like a strong possiblty right now) I still think he has a shot to a be a pretty decent guard.