Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Wich bench player steps up his play tonight again or for the first time??

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amir Johnson

7 29.17%
  • Linas Kleiza

9 37.50%
  • Ed Davis

4 16.67%
  • John Lucas III

1 4.17%
  • Terrence Ross

2 8.33%
  • Aaron Gray

1 4.17%
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Yeah, but we have been bitten by the same snake before. I'm optimistic but also cautious.

AA has made some nice moves but he has yet to get the team into the post season. I realize its harder in baseball but its still the same goal.
    yeah it's harder in baseball that's why 2 weeks ago I was pretty sure the raptors will be the first toronto franchise to reach post season.. but the jays have really made impact moves.. optimistic but cautious as well

back to raptors.. going to the season I thought Casey was one of if not our biggest strength... now he's more like on the weakness side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    no one played a good 4th quarter,,,,, why just hate on him? ..
    this team sucks b/c the team is built around Bargnani. not even from this game. no doubt when he's on fire, noone can stop him, but it rarely happens.

okay, even if Bargnani was the guy - we obviously need to give him touches where he can succeed. run only plays for him in the post. b/c his skills are so unique, he is pretty much underutilized.

vCash
    Here is a video of a poster from another forum, he does breakdowns after every game and is usually bang on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23VSu...layer_embedded

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Here is a video of a poster from another forum, he does breakdowns after every game and is usually bang on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23VSu...layer_embedded
    jose shouldnt have covered holiday.. thats pretty much all there is to it.. we could have had ben wallace and ron artest out there but No one was stoppin nick young and holiday still woulda wrecked jose... saying that lowry or mcguire should have covered him should seem obvious to everyone except Casey for some reason. people can talk about andrea or val not being out but the damage was done from the guards and the 3 point line...
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    jose shouldnt have covered holiday.. thats pretty much all there is to it.. we could have had ben wallace and ron artest out there but No one was stoppin nick young and holiday still woulda wrecked jose... saying that lowry or mcguire should have covered him should seem obvious to everyone except Casey for some reason. people can talk about andrea or val not being out but the damage was done from the guards and the 3 point line...
    this.. we lost this game cause of poor free throw shooting and poor perimeter defense.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    k off topic but once every so often i browse the official raptor forum and it make my brain hurt.... people there believe Andrea is better than chris bosh..... and thats the only thread i saw and i left... those people scare me

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    If Philly was electing to play small, I don't understand why we have to match them. Casey should have thrown JV out there because NO ONE on Philly was able to handle him and it would have instantly given us an advantage down low (especially since we were in the penalty).

It's almost like this franchise finds new ways to lose ball game. I just don't get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    If Philly was electing to play small, I don't understand why we have to match them. Casey should have thrown JV out there because NO ONE on Philly was able to handle him and it would have instantly given us an advantage down low (especially since we were in the penalty).

It's almost like this franchise finds new ways to lose ball game. I just don't get it.
    everything thrown aside it was all still a combo of Nick young on fire and Jose guarding holiday.... casey really shoulda switched that up

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    everything thrown aside it was all still a combo of Nick young on fire and Jose guarding holiday.... casey really shoulda switched that up
    JV
    Kleiza
    DeMar
    Ross
    Lowry

That should have been our lineup down the stretch. Seriously, if we're going to lose anyway, I'd rather do it while also developing our young players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post

I never saw the game, but I don't understand this either. Why the hell do we have to go small if they do, especially at the C spot. Jonas shoulda been out there if he was playing well...

vCash

Game 11 (TOR v. PHI) Nov 20: Raps Look to Feast on Philly Cheese Steak Tonight

I hate when coaches make moves that make no sense what so ever. Val should have played in the fourth. His decision making is really odd at times and that is putting it kindly. Now I'm starting to understand why a writer claimed Casey as a head coach struggles to run a team effectively or something along those lines.I think most of us read that article actually, the one where the coaches were being ranked. Casey was #20 I think.
    Last edited by aman_13; 11-21-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    OT .. some dude in D3 just scored 138 points in a game...

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    Holiday abusing Jose and we didn't do anything about it. Also if that's happening then you have to keep Val in because once Jose gets broken down wheres the help coming from. I would of taken Jose out and then have lowry on holiday and put Ross/Kleiza/Mcguire on young and keep demar on Richardson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    Holiday abusing Jose and we didn't do anything about it. Also if that's happening then you have to keep Val in because once Jose gets broken down wheres the help coming from. I would of taken Jose out and then have lowry on holiday and put Ross/Kleiza/Mcguire on young and keep demar on Richardson.
    What I don't understand is with both Holiday & Young going off. Casey would go with Lowry & Calderon to close out the 4th.

My assumption is Casey thought Lowry was his best bet to defend Young (hope not) because he kept Calderon on Holiday to close out the 4th where Holiday was having his way with Calderon. My guess is Casey was targeting to stop Young, not Holiday. Figured Raptors had the lead the entire game with Holiday having his way, might as well shut down option 2.

One thing was clear & that's the wings got abused defensively outside of Mcguire, who was playing PF to close out the game .

No idea why Casey has fallen for going small routinely. If Casey was intent on going small with McGuire at PF, DeRozan should have been at SF & Ross guarding Young with Lowry on Holliday. So much for Ross being NBA ready.

vCash
    how.... did this loss..... have anything.... to do.... with ... andrea........ **** you guys... ......... he had a good game. in no way was this loss his fault and yet literally not one positive comment...... whatever -.-
    not true. i would refer you to my earlier post.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast