Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 390
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    860
    vCash
    1500
    The same way you all said Linsanity was too short of a period to determine if he was legit, the same rule applies in this case.

    Give Lin more time before we make conclusions.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,035
    vCash
    1500
    Exposed in how many games ??? Knee jerk reaction maybe .

    Standing on Sacred Ground

    When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    3,876
    vCash
    992
    Let's give him another 25 games before we judge him.


    The Knicks are back!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Lol he is playing like a 5 million dollar a year player right now which is what he is getting paid till his last year.

    Why is no one calling out Joe Johnson? Oh yeah he isn't asian

    The funniest thing is Lin has a higher PER than Johnson !
    Don't be a homer, he's overpaid, overrated and overhyped. I've been saying this since he was a Knick.

    He's also getting payed 8 million, not 5.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Don't be a homer, he's overpaid, overrated and overhyped. I've been saying this since he was a Knick.

    He's also getting payed 8 million, not 5.
    Thing is, regardless Houston still has room for a max so it doesn't matter!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,611
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Please explain how writing off a guy who is making start # 30 something at 24 years old and has a PER higher than

    Josh Smith
    Kawhi Leonard
    Ray Allen
    MWP
    Roy Hibbert
    Tyreke Evans
    BRANDON KNIGHT

    is an " overrated waste of money "
    Why are you so stuck on the PER rating? Why I believe Lin is not deserving of the contract he got is because he is unproven. Linsanity was great but did not last long and look how it ended, with a season ending injury. Knicks traded away a lot of young talent in the past, but this time they made the right choice, along with Fields (that dude is abysmal)

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,668
    vCash
    1500
    Dragic>>>Lin

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    It's all about Jereman Shumplin.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by He115ing View Post
    Why are you so stuck on the PER rating? Why I believe Lin is not deserving of the contract he got is because he is unproven. Linsanity was great but did not last long and look how it ended, with a season ending injury. Knicks traded away a lot of young talent in the past, but this time they made the right choice, along with Fields (that dude is abysmal)
    Why are you so stuck on "linsanity" No one EVER expected that so who cares. He is playing very solid basketball outside of his shooting %. Give me that at an average of 7-8 million per year any day. His shooting will sort itself out over time.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ja-Blam
    Posts
    7,356
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDre94 View Post
    The same way you all said Linsanity was too short of a period to determine if he was legit, the same rule applies in this case.

    Give Lin more time before we make conclusions.
    Boom! This.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    5,018
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I think he was overrated but give him some time.

    The amt of time I've seen this board give to players like mayo Evans cousins and many others, but Lin is held to a higher standard for obvious reasons.

    See how the kid develops within the system, the entire team is still learning together.
    +1 good post Lin's held to different standards. People want to jump on this guy every chance they get. It's obvious.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    5,018
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    He will be under a microscope forever.
    Truth. He'll be under the microscope and pressured to live up to unreasonable standards the rest of his career.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,833
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Please explain how writing off a guy who is making start # 30 something at 24 years old and has a PER higher than

    Josh Smith
    Kawhi Leonard
    Ray Allen
    MWP
    Roy Hibbert
    Tyreke Evans
    BRANDON KNIGHT

    is an " overrated waste of money "
    You're not too good at this PSD thing, maybe you should try something else.

    Quote me where I said that? Because I didn't...lol

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    T Dot O Dot
    Posts
    16,719
    vCash
    1500
    People should know by now that EVERY player that plays in NY (regardless of sport) is disgustingly overhyped.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    You're not too good at this PSD thing, maybe you should try something else.

    Quote me where I said that? Because I didn't...lol
    As a consensus....

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •