Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not really surprising.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Jeremy Lin is a system PG. Right now the system he's playing in Houston is not conducive to him putting up numbers. Plus he's coming off injury. I never thought of him as being an efficient player EVER. So I kind of put him in the Brandon Jennings category although slightly let talented but bigger, stronger, slower. I think over time he'll get better and be a 42% FG 33% 3pt shooter. Assists to turnover ratio will be 2:1.2 for the most part. So he'll always be a TO machine. But as he gets better teammates around him who can finish plays, he'll look better.

Knicks made better deal for their franchise. Rockets will be fine with Lin overtime. WAY TOO Early to give up on Lin.
    Lin was very efficient offensively in NY.

He hasn't been a TO machine at all this year.

Although the lower TO's have come at the cost of overall production.

vCash
    his shooting %s are horrid for a starting PG but its pretty hard to pass it to rookies/young players who are still trying to get acclimated to each other

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    They have 3 overpaid role players in Harden, Lin, Asik that are paid like superstars
    ok i cant help but ask since i see your name allot and it had me wondering because of the team you like and the date you joined...

does your name DoMeFavors pertain to you wanting Favors to sex you anally while he was on the Nets?
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Lin was very efficient offensively in NY.

He hasn't been a TO machine at all this year.

Although the lower TO's have come at the cost of overall production.
    Now that is not true...

Feb. during the heart of Linsanity he avg 5.0 once again 5.0 TO per game.

I know you watch the Knicks like I do. He went down in March to still a WHOPPING 3.8 TO per game largely in part to them giving the ball to Melo to bring the ball up court at times.

Nothing efficient about that. Ideal ratios have always been 3:1.

This year he has James Harden to take pressure off him so his TO are down at 2.6 but that's still high when realize he has the ball less than he supposed to.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    For the first time maybe in his life Dolan looks smart not overpaying for this guy

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy:24397625
    Signing Lin wasn't a horrible move, but its perplexing because they let 2 superior PG's go in order to sign Lin.

Dragic at $7.5m is putting up 16 & 7 on 47%.

Lowry at $5.6m is 18, 6 & 6 on 55%

Lin at $8.4m 10 & 6 on 34%

Imagine if HOU had kept Dragic & Scola

Asik
    Scola
    Parsons
    Harden
    Dragic

That's a really good team actually.
    Dragic and Lowry didnt want to stay in Houston cause its a *****hole. Anyway, im glad my boy Lin robbed them of 25 million.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Yea, cause NY is a wonderful place to live.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Now that is not true...

Feb. during the heart of Linsanity he avg 5.0 once again 5.0 TO per game.

I know you watch the Knicks like I do. He went down in March to still a WHOPPING 3.8 TO per game largely in part to them giving the ball to Melo to bring the ball up court at times.

Nothing efficient about that. Ideal ratios have always been 3:1.

This year he has James Harden to take pressure off him so his TO are down at 2.6 but that's still high when realize he has the ball less than he supposed to.
    TO's alone do not make you an in-efficient player. Some of the great players in the game today average around 4 TO's per game.

Lin in NY had an insanely high usage rate when Melo & Amare were out, which will of course lead to alot of TO's no matter who you are.

Offensively Lin had a PER of well over 20.0 during his run as a starter. He was VERY efficient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Agreed. Wouldn't leave here for anywhere else.

vCash
    Houston is dangerous. Cloverland

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Never been to Houston, so I wont say anything about that.

Are you implaying NYC is not a nice, desirable place to live? If so, you are very incorrect.

I would like to go to Houston though, hopefully work sends me there.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix3132 View Post
    Also, the few rockets games I've seen, harden has the ball a lot. Not that that's a bad thing, he's their best player, but its kind of like steve nash in mike brown's offense. Lin needs the ball to put up his type of numbers and I'm sure he and harden are still learning how to play together..
    I'm a big Lin fan. Loved linsanity and wanted him re-signed BEFORE the poison pill contract.

Listen to what you are saying here....Lin needs the ball to put up his type of numbers.

To me this is exactly what screwed up the Knicks, and why Melo/Amare could not mesh. If your PG is a scorer, and constantly having to Need the Ball to get his numbers, your offense is going to get stale. This is why I am in no way afraid of Amare returning, he now has three pass first quarterbacks and that will make him and melo be downright scary on offense.

Lin will always have me as a fan, but his style of play is not conducive to winning big in the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    I'm a big Lin fan. Loved linsanity and wanted him re-signed BEFORE the poison pill contract.

Listen to what you are saying here....Lin needs the ball to put up his type of numbers.

To me this is exactly what screwed up the Knicks, and why Melo/Amare could not mesh. If your PG is a scorer, and constantly having to Need the Ball to get his numbers, your offense is going to get stale. This is why I am in no way afraid of Amare returning, he now has three pass first quarterbacks and that will make him and melo be downright scary on offense.

Lin will always have me as a fan, but his style of play is not conducive to winning big in the NBA.
    His style of play will lead to injuries

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Jeremy Lin is a system PG. Right now the system he's playing in Houston is not conducive to him putting up numbers. Plus he's coming off injury. I never thought of him as being an efficient player EVER. So I kind of put him in the Brandon Jennings category although slightly let talented but bigger, stronger, slower. I think over time he'll get better and be a 42% FG 33% 3pt shooter. Assists to turnover ratio will be 2:1.2 for the most part. So he'll always be a TO machine. But as he gets better teammates around him who can finish plays, he'll look better.

Knicks made better deal for their franchise. Rockets will be fine with Lin overtime. WAY TOO Early to give up on Lin.
    This.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast