Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 390
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,557
    vCash
    1500
    Not really surprising.

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,950
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Jeremy Lin is a system PG. Right now the system he's playing in Houston is not conducive to him putting up numbers. Plus he's coming off injury. I never thought of him as being an efficient player EVER. So I kind of put him in the Brandon Jennings category although slightly let talented but bigger, stronger, slower. I think over time he'll get better and be a 42% FG 33% 3pt shooter. Assists to turnover ratio will be 2:1.2 for the most part. So he'll always be a TO machine. But as he gets better teammates around him who can finish plays, he'll look better.

    Knicks made better deal for their franchise. Rockets will be fine with Lin overtime. WAY TOO Early to give up on Lin.
    Lin was very efficient offensively in NY.

    He hasn't been a TO machine at all this year.

    Although the lower TO's have come at the cost of overall production.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,094
    vCash
    2166
    his shooting %s are horrid for a starting PG but its pretty hard to pass it to rookies/young players who are still trying to get acclimated to each other



  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    They have 3 overpaid role players in Harden, Lin, Asik that are paid like superstars
    ok i cant help but ask since i see your name allot and it had me wondering because of the team you like and the date you joined...


    does your name DoMeFavors pertain to you wanting Favors to sex you anally while he was on the Nets?
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Lin was very efficient offensively in NY.

    He hasn't been a TO machine at all this year.

    Although the lower TO's have come at the cost of overall production.
    Now that is not true...

    Feb. during the heart of Linsanity he avg 5.0 once again 5.0 TO per game.

    I know you watch the Knicks like I do. He went down in March to still a WHOPPING 3.8 TO per game largely in part to them giving the ball to Melo to bring the ball up court at times.

    Nothing efficient about that. Ideal ratios have always been 3:1.

    This year he has James Harden to take pressure off him so his TO are down at 2.6 but that's still high when realize he has the ball less than he supposed to.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

    "Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,427
    vCash
    1500
    For the first time maybe in his life Dolan looks smart not overpaying for this guy




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,954
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy:24397625
    Signing Lin wasn't a horrible move, but its perplexing because they let 2 superior PG's go in order to sign Lin.

    Dragic at $7.5m is putting up 16 & 7 on 47%.

    Lowry at $5.6m is 18, 6 & 6 on 55%

    Lin at $8.4m 10 & 6 on 34%

    Imagine if HOU had kept Dragic & Scola

    Asik
    Scola
    Parsons
    Harden
    Dragic

    That's a really good team actually.
    Dragic and Lowry didnt want to stay in Houston cause its a *****hole. Anyway, im glad my boy Lin robbed them of 25 million.

    #KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,371
    vCash
    1500
    Yea, cause NY is a wonderful place to live.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,950
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Now that is not true...

    Feb. during the heart of Linsanity he avg 5.0 once again 5.0 TO per game.

    I know you watch the Knicks like I do. He went down in March to still a WHOPPING 3.8 TO per game largely in part to them giving the ball to Melo to bring the ball up court at times.

    Nothing efficient about that. Ideal ratios have always been 3:1.

    This year he has James Harden to take pressure off him so his TO are down at 2.6 but that's still high when realize he has the ball less than he supposed to.
    TO's alone do not make you an in-efficient player. Some of the great players in the game today average around 4 TO's per game.

    Lin in NY had an insanely high usage rate when Melo & Amare were out, which will of course lead to alot of TO's no matter who you are.

    Offensively Lin had a PER of well over 20.0 during his run as a starter. He was VERY efficient.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,950
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Yea, cause NY is a wonderful place to live.
    Agreed. Wouldn't leave here for anywhere else.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,427
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Yea, cause NY is a wonderful place to live.
    Houston is dangerous. Cloverland




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,555
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Yea, cause NY is a wonderful place to live.
    Never been to Houston, so I wont say anything about that.

    Are you implaying NYC is not a nice, desirable place to live? If so, you are very incorrect.

    I would like to go to Houston though, hopefully work sends me there.
    Go Knicks!

    All time

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind the 8 ball
    Posts
    11,962
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix3132 View Post
    Also, the few rockets games I've seen, harden has the ball a lot. Not that that's a bad thing, he's their best player, but its kind of like steve nash in mike brown's offense. Lin needs the ball to put up his type of numbers and I'm sure he and harden are still learning how to play together..
    I'm a big Lin fan. Loved linsanity and wanted him re-signed BEFORE the poison pill contract.

    Listen to what you are saying here....Lin needs the ball to put up his type of numbers.

    To me this is exactly what screwed up the Knicks, and why Melo/Amare could not mesh. If your PG is a scorer, and constantly having to Need the Ball to get his numbers, your offense is going to get stale. This is why I am in no way afraid of Amare returning, he now has three pass first quarterbacks and that will make him and melo be downright scary on offense.

    Lin will always have me as a fan, but his style of play is not conducive to winning big in the NBA.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,427
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    I'm a big Lin fan. Loved linsanity and wanted him re-signed BEFORE the poison pill contract.

    Listen to what you are saying here....Lin needs the ball to put up his type of numbers.

    To me this is exactly what screwed up the Knicks, and why Melo/Amare could not mesh. If your PG is a scorer, and constantly having to Need the Ball to get his numbers, your offense is going to get stale. This is why I am in no way afraid of Amare returning, he now has three pass first quarterbacks and that will make him and melo be downright scary on offense.

    Lin will always have me as a fan, but his style of play is not conducive to winning big in the NBA.
    His style of play will lead to injuries




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,645
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Jeremy Lin is a system PG. Right now the system he's playing in Houston is not conducive to him putting up numbers. Plus he's coming off injury. I never thought of him as being an efficient player EVER. So I kind of put him in the Brandon Jennings category although slightly let talented but bigger, stronger, slower. I think over time he'll get better and be a 42% FG 33% 3pt shooter. Assists to turnover ratio will be 2:1.2 for the most part. So he'll always be a TO machine. But as he gets better teammates around him who can finish plays, he'll look better.

    Knicks made better deal for their franchise. Rockets will be fine with Lin overtime. WAY TOO Early to give up on Lin.
    This.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •