Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 376 to 390 of 390
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,321
    vCash
    1500
    Not impressed with Lin at all from what I've seen.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,321
    vCash
    1500
    He should give half his contract to D'Antoni, as a thank you gift

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,541
    vCash
    1500
    Trade Lin to the Lakers now, he'll flourish there...

    It's party time!

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    1500
    the rockets should've kept lowry.. as a rocket fan , one thing I hate is were more of a buisness team rather than a team that chase titles.. Lin is trash ..The other 4 are good (harden great)

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    1 Mile High
    Posts
    5,499
    vCash
    1500
    Give Lin a chance, I think he will end up being somewhere between what he was in NY and what he has been this season. He is young and has a lot of room to grow.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Bump because Giants fan got butthurt and left

    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You said that he was on Adderal in the interview which is basically assuming he is an addict and not just using it for better performance if he was. As well as the FACT that you have no idea if it was adderal or amphetamine. For all anyone here knows it could be good old steroids. You have ZERO facts backing up your arguments just assumptions you claim are facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    WOAH a source says? Damn sounds credible.

    The fact remains they DO NOT HAVE TO RELEASE what it was so no one knows for sure. I never said adderal wasn't an amphetamine, because I know it is....
    Don't talk kid these had to be the stupidest post ever




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    126
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by farren.louis View Post
    the rockets should've kept lowry.. as a rocket fan , one thing I hate is were more of a buisness team rather than a team that chase titles.. Lin is trash ..The other 4 are good (harden great)
    Linis a joke i agree, but without the ick that we got in the owry trade, we wouldnt have the 3r.d best SG in the league who btw is only 23 in James Harden

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,128
    vCash
    1500
    Lin sucks lol




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    vCash
    1500

    Jeremy Lin exposed

    But he's not fully healthy!

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16,032
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    it's called foul trouble and douglas having the hot hand. douglas out played harden tonight, it's not that hard too see why he played a lot tonight
    ehh, he had 4 fouls, he could have still played the 4th.

    its about the 3rd or 4th time he's been benched for Douglas late in games... its not about foul trouble.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,582
    vCash
    1461
    I didn't see this kind of a slow start coming.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    23,781
    vCash
    2502
    Jesus Christ.... Is someone going to keep bringing this thread up every single time Lin has a bad game? Yes. He didn't play great, he got into early foul trouble and Douglas was more effective. It happens with a lot of players and Lin is no exception. Personally, I don't give a **** who is on the floor as long as the Rockets win the game.


  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,582
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Jesus Christ.... Is someone going to keep bringing this thread up every single time Lin has a bad game? Yes. He didn't play great, he got into early foul trouble and Douglas was more effective. It happens with a lot of players and Lin is no exception. Personally, I don't give a **** who is on the floor as long as the Rockets win the game.
    Yeah lol. He is going to be criticized a lot if he keeps this up. Unfortunately. I want to see him succeed as much as anyone.

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    23,781
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Yeah lol. He is going to be criticized a lot if he keeps this up. Unfortunately. I want to see him succeed as much as anyone.
    What's frustrating is that for every bad game he is this thread pops back up. But where's the thread praising him when he played well against New York, when he posted 16/10/4/3 against Toronto or when he put up 19/8/3/1 against Utah?

    For all the criticism he was getting earlier in the season that was deserved, nobody seems to be paying attention that he's played much better as of late. Over the last five games (even with the Lakers game), he's averaging 11.6/6.4/3.8/1.8 with 2.8 TOs while shooting 52 percent from the floor and 37.5 percent from beyond the arc. Great numbers? No. But those are decent numbers for a starting point guard on a team with other, better scoring options.


  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,128
    vCash
    1500
    ^maybe because he has more bad games than good




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •