Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    They should try to fool some team and trade him for a pick and an expiring before he loses more value.

vCash
    Harden wasn't on the radar when our moves were made. Have fun with Johnson, Wallace and Lopez in a few years Dome favors.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    They have 3 overpaid role players in Harden, Lin, Asik that are paid like superstars
    Harden isn't overpaid. Asik is fair value. Lin is arguably overpaid but he was brought in more for marketing purposes and potential.

overpaid is that sg on your team. You're clueless.

vCash
    LOL leave Lin alone dude. I said this to everybody when Linsanity happened, and it is still fitting now. Judge him at the end of the season. It's only been a few games..see what he does over the course of a season before you say anything. 10 and 6 wont look so bad once they make the playoffs right?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    They have 3 overpaid role players in Harden, Lin, Asik that are paid like superstars
    Asik has been worth it. Been DPOY good so far, and will be for a long time.

vCash
    if Harden is overpaid and a role player what does that make Joe Johnson?

vCash
    I don't like the last thing Lin said but I don't see why everyone is so against him. players like him are a rarity (well, the records he broke, more than a rarity), appreciate it. even if he averages 7 and 4 for the rest of his career, what he did will go down in history

vCash

vCash
    poo poo Lin

vCash
    right on par with my expectations

vCash
    I'm not sure why there is a pitchfork convention to ruin this kid's reputation and say I told you so on his play this year. The only thing he's doing wrong is shooting a bad percentage, mainly because he's out of shape. Its like the experts want to right in the reason he wasn't drafted back 3 years ago. Relax and wait until the end of the year.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Like I've said all along, Houston must not of scoured him very well. When Lin had a 20 & 6 game, sportscenter turned it into 30 & 12. But do I think the knicks should have matched? Yes I do. I do because he would be free and take not hit on the cap. He is also humble enough to take prigionis role. No I wouldn't want him to start but the more free and tradeable talent the better. Houston made a mistake believing they could build around him.

vCash
    Asik is actually playing well and you can only say he will be overpaid in his final year of his deal.

vCash
    Did he even have an offseason?

If I recall, Lin was still having issues with his knee in preseason and probably is still getting his legs back. Even if his numbers don't change much all year, I still think nobody should judge him until next year, that's what you do when young players are coming back from serious injuries, right?

Also, the few rockets games I've seen, harden has the ball a lot. Not that that's a bad thing, he's their best player, but its kind of like steve nash in mike brown's offense. Lin needs the ball to put up his type of numbers and I'm sure he and harden are still learning how to play together.

This is also a very new team and a hard team to get assists on with very poor low post scoring and when scoring point guards don't have other guys finishing, they have trouble keeping defenses on their heels. Asik looks good but his offense still makes tyson chandler look like dwight howard. Lin should average about 3-4 more assists a game from asik's missed layups alone.

He's not going to have a kyrie irving type career but that doesn't mean he won't find his place in this league as an important player once he has time to get his legs under him and become more familiar with his team.

vCash
    Jeremy Lin is a system PG. Right now the system he's playing in Houston is not conducive to him putting up numbers. Plus he's coming off injury. I never thought of him as being an efficient player EVER. So I kind of put him in the Brandon Jennings category although slightly let talented but bigger, stronger, slower. I think over time he'll get better and be a 42% FG 33% 3pt shooter. Assists to turnover ratio will be 2:1.2 for the most part. So he'll always be a TO machine. But as he gets better teammates around him who can finish plays, he'll look better.

Knicks made better deal for their franchise. Rockets will be fine with Lin overtime. WAY TOO Early to give up on Lin.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast