Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    The Rockets future is much brighter than the Knicks future. That's for damn sure.
    there's still plenty of knicks fans who watch lin & rockets games, no gripe there.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    who?

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    who?
    The dude with a 16 page thread that you just posted in. Passive aggressive much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    who?
    The guy who scored 38 points against your Lakers last season and who currently plays on a team with a better record than the Lakers. I believe that's the guy the thread is referring to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    The Rockets future is much brighter than the Knicks future. That's for damn sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Why is that facepalm worthy? The Rockets have the youngest roster in the NBA with a ton of talent and are already playing .500 basketball despite all the confusion and turmoil at the start of the season. They also have a ridiculous amount of cap space over the next few seasons to sign at least one more star.

Meanwhile, the Knicks have more than $170 million tied up to three players over the next three years that are guaranteed to not bring them a championship and because they stupidly amnestied Chauncey Billups, they cannot amnesty Amare's abortion of a contract. Their roster is the oldest in the history of the NBA and they have only one player under the age of 27 to build on (Shumpert) and no likely lottery picks the next three seasons.

So please... Explain to me how the Knicks future is brighter than the Rockets.

vCash
    Who?

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Who?
    The guy whose team kicked your team's *** 131-103 last week. Remember that? Or is your short term memory as awful as your ability to argue NBA basketball?
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 11-28-2012 at 10:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    The guy who team kicked your team's *** 131-103 last week. Remember that? Or is your short term memory as awful as your ability to argue NBA basketball?
    Mbt letting these Knicks fans have it.

vCash
    The guy who team kicked your team's *** 131-103 last week. Remember that? Or is your short term memory as awful as your ability to argue NBA basketball?
    Who are you talking about? Chandler Parson or Harden? I don't remember "who" kicking the Knicks' *** last week.

Or is YOUR short term memory as awful as YOUR ability to "argue" NBA basketball? I'm not debating anything here....Lin sucks. No "argument" here.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Mbt letting these Knicks fans have it.
    LOL...if he was talking about Chandler Parson then he might actually be saying something.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Who are you talking about? Chandler Parson or Harden? I don't remember "who" kicking the Knicks' *** last week. Or is YOUR short term memory as awful as YOUR ability to "argue" NBA basketball? I'm not debating anything here....Lin sucks. No "argument" here.
    He put up 13 points, 7 boards, 3 assists and a steal on .500 shooting. Not a great game by any means, but also not laughable. He's been admittedly a little inconsistent to start the season, but he's been better over the last week and it's way too early to say he "sucks" after only a 14-game sample size. The same Knicks fans who insist he's awful are the same fans who were claiming he was a superstar after only a 20-game sample size last season.

Is he a star? Definitely not. But I'm also not ready to say he "sucks" yet. Especially not after he's played quite well in the last couple of games.

vCash
    LOL...if he was talking about Chandler Parson then he might actually be saying something.
    He clearly says the guy who's TEAM.

Chandler had 31. Not 131.

vCash
    Why is that facepalm worthy? The Rockets have the youngest roster in the NBA with a ton of talent and are already playing .500 basketball despite all the confusion and turmoil at the start of the season. They also have a ridiculous amount of cap space over the next few seasons to sign at least one more star.

Meanwhile, the Knicks have more than $170 million tied up to three players over the next three years that are guaranteed to not bring them a championship and because they stupidly amnestied Chauncey Billups, they cannot amnesty Amare's abortion of a contract. Their roster is the oldest in the history of the NBA and they have only one player under the age of 27 to build on (Shumpert) and no likely lottery picks the next three seasons.

So please... Explain to me how the Knicks future is brighter than the Rockets.
    you always come across so angry in your posts... why so much hate?

Guaranteed not to win a chip? really? Aside from MIA, is there any team in the EAST thats really clearly better? Was MIA not clearly better than DAL? All it takes is an injury or two.

And of course NY won't have a lotto pick... what does that have to do with anything? Good teams aren't usually in the lottery you know...

BTW no amnesty on Billips means no Tyson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    you always come across so angry in your posts... why so much hate?

Guaranteed not to win a chip? really? Aside from MIA, is there any team in the EAST thats really clearly better? Was MIA not clearly better than DAL? All it takes is an injury or two.

And of course NY won't have a lotto pick... what does that have to do with anything? Good teams aren't usually in the lottery you know...

BTW no amnesty on Billips means no Tyson.
    NYCERICANGUY LETTIN EM HAVE IT!
    Knicks and 49ers!

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast