Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BBallfan8 View Post
    Did yiu watch the game? I didnt even notice Lin was on the Rockets for most of it... Knicks got embarassed, but lin had absolutely nothing to do with it.
    Yep. Lin did absolutely nothing. His stat line may look decent/average starter material, but you have to consider the fact that it was a huge blow out. They scored 131 points. Lin got 13, 3, 7, to go along with 4 TOs in a massive blowout. Not impressive at all. Though I guess at this point an average game for him stands out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    We can pick up this conversation again when this season is over, right now, you KNicks fan just sound like sore losers, Lin and ROckets put on one heck of a show and stomped the Knicks, deal with it.

http://i.imgflip.com/6sxp.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.

vCash
    This just in.

New York Knicks EXPOSED.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    We can pick up this conversation again when this season is over, right now, you KNicks fan just sound like sore losers, Lin and ROckets put on one heck of a show and stomped the Knicks, deal with it.
    ok fine, we don't discuss how any players are doing or did until the year is over... might as well shut down the forum until then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    This just in.

New York Knicks EXPOSED.
    They are undefeated versus the East and .500 against the West. The East is no bueno, again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    This just in.

New York Knicks EXPOSED.
    ^^ Pretty much.

vCash

Jeremy Lin exposed

^^^ not this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    wHY DO PEOPLE EVEN CARE about him anymore lol Houston sucked before he got there and they suck now too.

vCash
    Why have Knick fans suddenly turned their backs on Lin and Fields, the past 2 years I have heard that Fields is ROY and Lin is better than Deron. What you feel about them now is what every other fan felt about them the last 2 years and you were talking them up nonstop.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Why have Knick fans suddenly turned their backs on Lin and Fields, the past 2 years I have heard that Fields is ROY and Lin is better than Deron. What you feel about them now is what every other fan felt about them the last 2 years and you were talking them up nonstop.
    Maybe because they are huge homers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Fields Rookie Year: 9.7 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 2 APG, 50% FG, 39% 3 Point %, 77% FT. Of course these were his numbers by the end of the year, during the season they were better at times. Good numbers for a rookie especially that year. All-Rookie 1st team. And you've only heard Fields ROY his rookie year, 1) because that's when he was eligible to win ROY, 2) Virtually every Knicks fan in the forums hated Fields last season.

Fields now: 2.4 PPG, 3 RPG, 1.6 APG, .208% fg, 0% 3PFG, 67% FT.

The same thing with Lin during Linsanity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    Fields Rookie Year: 9.7 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 2 APG, 50% FG, 39% 3 Point %, 77% FT. Of course these were his numbers by the end of the year, during the season they were better at times. Good numbers for a rookie especially that year. All-Rookie 1st team. And you've only heard Fields ROY his rookie year, 1) because that's when he was eligible to win ROY, 2) Virtually every Knicks fan in the forums hated Fields last season.

Fields now: 2.4 PPG, 3 RPG, 1.6 APG, .208% fg, 0% 3PFG, 67% FT.

The same thing with Lin during Linsanity.
    Fields was never great he was on a poor rebounding team, and he really didnt take jump shots he was mainly going to the basket. But he never struck me as being a good player, he was very overated. Lin only had like 9 good games and he was talked about in like 5 different Jeremy Lin threads for months. Now they are exposed they arent starters on good teams.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Did anyone really think he was going to be a star there? I doubt it. But I still think he will be a good starting PG for his time there.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Houston got lucky they snagged Harden. Great pickup for them.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    first three games as a starter scored 28 points, 23 points, and 38 points, this being the highest 3 game point total for a starter since the 1976 NBA and ABA merger
    nah, no reason to believe
    let's just continue bashing one of the greatest and most rare stories the nba has ever seen

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast