Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Jeremy Lin exposed

Through the first month of the season, "Linsanity" lol is putting up a jaw dropping 10 and 6 on 34% shooting as the starter......Houston wasted their money

vCash
    Sad but you could be right (about him being exposed but in terms of finance I need more figures). My biggest fear was that his jumpshot/isolation numbers were fluky. I always told people he didnt have good courtvision so him making those shots were of the utmost importance to his playmaking/scoring efficiency.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Asik has been putting up pretty good numbers. Harden will be a superstar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Asik has been putting up pretty good numbers. Harden will be a superstar.
    Superstar or star..?

vCash
    They have 3 overpaid role players in Harden, Lin, Asik that are paid like superstars

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    They have 3 overpaid role players in Harden, Lin, Asik that are paid like superstars
    LMFAO show me a superstar making Asik money. Thats the kind of money Emeka Okafor laughs at, is he a superstar.

Learn how to measure market value plz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LMFAO show me a superstar making Asik money. Thats the kind of money Emeka Okafor laughs at, is he a superstar.

Learn how to measure market value plz
    Yea I was wrong on Asik, he can play. If his offense comes around even just a little he's a force. Which leads to another question. Why would CHI pay a soon to be 28 year old Gibson who is a mediocre starter at best, $8m+, yet pass on Asik for the same price?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Yea I was wrong on Asik, he can play. If his offense comes around even just a little he's a force. Which leads to another question. Why would CHI pay a soon to be 28 year old Gibson who is a mediocre starter at best, $8m+, yet pass on Asik for the same price?
    Well, for similar reasons that Houston took a gamble on Asik. The numbers belied a huge defensive presence that Houston could take advantage of. The Bulls bench was epic defensively the last few years but those same numbers also hinted that Gibson was the more important anchor of the 2. Hes also a player they can pair with Boozer/Noah more effectively than Asik could.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Because without Taj Gibson we have to rely on Carlos Dumb**** Boozer, without Asik we have to rely on Noah. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Glad to see you back. You got 2 of 3 right. Harden will be a star in this league.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Harden isn't overpaid. Asik is fair value. Lin is arguably overpaid but he was brought in more for marketing purposes and potential.

overpaid is that sg on your team. You're clueless.

vCash
    Asik has been worth it. Been DPOY good so far, and will be for a long time.

vCash
    if Harden is overpaid and a role player what does that make Joe Johnson?

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    if Harden is overpaid and a role player what does that make Joe Johnson?
    why does everyone attack the other guy's team/players?
    this thread is about Lin/Houston and at least DMF kept it on topic.

back on topic. whoever didn't see this during "linsanity" last season doesn't know bball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    why does everyone attack the other guy's team/players?
    this thread is about Lin/Houston and at least DMF kept it on topic.

back on topic. whoever didn't see this during "linsanity" last season doesn't know bball.
    The point is NO ONE expected Lin to keep it up, nobody. That is not even the question, the thing is when people attack him because of that. The guy is playing decent basketball other than his shooting percentages. Yet people call him a bust or overrated because he isn't putting up 20 points a game when he isn't being asked/expected to.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast