Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    He's just goota get a consistent shot and I think he'll be going places. Looks like what Shaun Livingston was suppose to become. Tall pg like Kidd,GP,Deron magic etc

Looks like my Kansas guy McLemore will go #1
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    He's just goota get a consistent shot and I think he'll be going places. Looks like what Shaun Livingston was suppose to become. Tall pg like Kidd,GP,Deron magic etc

Looks like my Kansas guy McLemore will go #1
    Doubt it. He's probably a consensus top 5 pick at this point, but far from a consensus top 1. Most mocks don't have him 1. However, most mocks are often wrong.

This is a good read on him though. I've only seen him play maybe twice. But this seems pretty spot on and extremely informative. He'd be a weak #1 pick, but anyone who goes #1 next year will be.

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...McLemore-4055/

vCash
    Ben McLemore will be the # 1 pick
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Ben McLemore will be the # 1 pick
    It's becoming more and more likely. I still think odds are he isn't...but his stock keeps climbing. And rightfully so.

Such a muddled class at the top right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    It's becoming more and more likely. I still think odds are he isn't...but his stock keeps climbing. And rightfully so.

Such a muddled class at the top right now.
    Seriously. I'm not too excited.

On another note, though, the Lakers lost again. They're four and a half games out of the 8th seed in the West. Don't we get their pick THIS draft if they don't make the playoffs? I don't remember the exact terms, but I thought I heard something about that.

After looking around on the internet, though, I've been incapable of finding anything that says that. Don't remember where I've seen it, but must have been in my dreams
    Last edited by xRage10; 01-09-2013 at 10:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    Seriously. I'm not too excited.

On another note, though, the Lakers lost again. They're four and a half games out of the 8th seed in the West. Don't we get their pick THIS draft if they don't make the playoffs? I don't remember the exact terms, but I thought I heard something about that.
    No. I might have said that before actually, but I misread it.

Phoenix gets it if it's a lottery pick (I think it's top 3 protected).

vCash
    Yeah, just edited my previous post. I'm not sure if you've said it, but I don't think I saw it on here, if anywhere, though.

vCash
    I had definitely said it before. I was misinformed.

I wish we did. That would be amazing. It would really add insult to injury for the Lakers/Dwight....

vCash
    I will say though, MBS, Ben McLemore is the guy I think I want most right now. I'm over Zeller...haven't been blown away by Shabazz...and Nerlens seems way too one-dimensional.

McLemore has holes in his game, but I love his game. At the worst, he's a plus defender and a guy who can hit a lot of threes. At his best, he's a hell of a lot more than that. Little bust potential.

vCash
    Reminds me of Jrich yrs ago. Imagine that Jrich a number 1 pick lol

vCash
    I really haven't seen one player stand out this year...admittitly I haven't seen one UCLA game this year so I can't say too much about Muhhamed..but seeing McClemore a few times this year I like him a lot, like one person said low floor, high ceiling player

We'll see as the season progresses, there always seems be someone who progresses through the year to raise their draft stock

vCash

Is he a SG at 6'5"?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I will say though, MBS, Ben McLemore is the guy I think I want most right now. I'm over Zeller...haven't been blown away by Shabazz...and Nerlens seems way too one-dimensional.

McLemore has holes in his game, but I love his game. At the worst, he's a plus defender and a guy who can hit a lot of threes. At his best, he's a hell of a lot more than that. Little bust potential.
    I do not see him as a number one pick, but honestly I am not a big college basketball fan. I would rather get the pg from Syracuse Michael Carter Williams. I like his size, scoring ability, and athleticism. Can McLemore be a dominant PG?
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    I just can't see him going number one over the bigs, pgs, and scorers? Is he that good?

vCash
    Can Harkless Play the SG?

vCash
    U ask the dumbest questions

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast