Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Williams' agent is inquiring about trades, as of today. Sounds like he might want out.

I'm not sure Afflalo could net Evans, honestly.
    I think it could actually. Put Afflalo at SF over Salmons and that team would be pretty decent. Gives them a three point shooter as well.

I just see Evans coming here and being like T-Mac. Just lighting teams up night after night. Williams, I'm not too sure on him. I thought he was overrated when he was drafted
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    honestly, i prefer ed davis over Williams. Davis can play D, rebound and hustle. Hes averaging 13-13 per 36 min. He needs to cut down on the fouls though.

vCash
    Well yeah, but I doubt Ed Davis is really available. Derrick probably is.

vCash
    hes playing like 15 min per game, and the raptors have a crowded front court. Redick would easily become there best SG.

vCash
    It seems like they want Bargs and Jonas as their front court players of the future, which means davis will never be anything more than a back up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    It seems like they want Bargs and Jonas as their front court players of the future, which means davis will never be anything more than a back up.
    Meh. Bargs will be the guy they trade if they trade a big man. His time is running out up there. He's wearing out his welcome. Just google his name...everyone thinks he's halfway out the door. The Bargs experiment probably is all but over.

Ed is still raw, but when the Raptors realize their season is toast, they'll throw him out there and see what he can do. He has more of a future on that team than Bargs...even despite his limited minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I think it could actually. Put Afflalo at SF over Salmons and that team would be pretty decent. Gives them a three point shooter as well.

I just see Evans coming here and being like T-Mac. Just lighting teams up night after night. Williams, I'm not too sure on him. I thought he was overrated when he was drafted
    I think Evans would benefit from a fresh start. No way he's fallen that far since his rookie season. Idk about the T-Mac thing but at least he could be a 20-5-5 guy again.

Derrick Williams, I'm not sold on. He's very inconsistent, like Beasley. I think he'll always just tease scouts but won't amount to anything but a role player.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Meh. Bargs will be the guy they trade if they trade a big man. His time is running out up there. He's wearing out his welcome. Just google his name...everyone thinks he's halfway out the door. The Bargs experiment probably is all but over.

Ed is still raw, but when the Raptors realize their season is toast, they'll throw him out there and see what he can do. He has more of a future on that team than Bargs...even despite his limited minutes.
    Trading bargs and starting ed would be the right move for them for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    I think Evans would benefit from a fresh start. No way he's fallen that far since his rookie season. Idk about the T-Mac thing but at least he could be a 20-5-5 guy again.

Derrick Williams, I'm not sold on. He's very inconsistent, like Beasley. I think he'll always just tease scouts but won't amount to anything but a role player.
    By no stretch did I mean he would be like T-Mac...I think him coming here he'd come out like T-Mac did. I don't see a whole lot of anyone doing what T-Mac did in a few of those seasons. Was unreal
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Magic playing good. At first when we made the trade I didnt like what we got but now I think it was a good deal. I like the players we got for him along with the picks. I like Moore, Vucevic looks like he will be a solid C, and hopefully Harkless can get his offensive game going.

vCash
    what the hell should i do with my dwight howard jersey

vCash
    I hear toilet paper is getting more expensive?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I hear toilet paper is getting more expensive?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Michael Carter Williams is an interesting prospect. Def a top 5 talent
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Michael Carter Williams is an interesting prospect. Def a top 5 talent
    I don't think he's top 5 right now...but he certainly is skyrocketing.

I think he could be a good real PG (some think he's more of a combo or ever a SG). Not sure he's got star potential upside. Solid skills across the board (from what I've seen...my parents live just outside of Syracuse, so we're kinda fans of them), but few elite level talents. I'd be fine with him if we picked 8-12.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast