Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Everything we have on this team right now is a complimentary piece. Nothing to build around

We finally agree. At this point we basically have role players. I wouldn't lose any sleep losing any of our players.

It's to early to get a read on Moe. He's only 19.

Vuc can be a solid double double guy

Nicholson def has a nice skill set but he needs to bulk up if he wants to be able to play downlow on a regular.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    We finally agree. At this point we basically have role players. I wouldn't lose any sleep losing any of our players.

It's to early to get a read on Moe. He's only 19.
    Good lord, thank you, someone with a reasonable comment. Everyone on the team is expendable. I don't think we have anyone on the roster to where we should think 'ok we're set at this position.' In my eyes, we have nearly nothing of real value, despite how good someone thinks a player looks in vey limited minutes.

Even so, it's WAY too early to make any determinations.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    I would love me some bledsoe ...

As a side note I dont know how anyone couldn't see some good potential in Nicholson after tonight .. no one is saying there gonna be all stars but man he looked good tonight harkless is just young and raw as hell when he gets older and gains confidence I think he will be good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    I would love me some bledsoe ...

As a side note I dont know how anyone couldn't see some good potential in Nicholson after tonight .. no one is saying there gonna be all stars but man he looked good tonight harkless is just young and raw as hell when he gets older and gains confidence I think he will be good
    I concede, Nicholson had a good game and I liked what I saw. It's still so early, but I see a little Jeff Green in him. Idk if that translates to him being a PF or SF but he seems a but of both.

Yet again, on Harkless, I suspect the jury will take a very long lunch. No point in even making assumptions until at least mid-season.

vCash

Dwight Howard Trade - Draft Picks

Harkless looks like a raw Ariza to me hopefully he ends up being more

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    I concede, Nicholson had a good game and I liked what I saw. It's still so early, but I see a little Jeff Green in him. Idk if that translates to him being a PF or SF but he seems a but of both.

Yet again, on Harkless, I suspect the jury will take a very long lunch. No point in even making assumptions until at least mid-season.
    Perfectly said ... I think harkless could be good but I also think it could be awhile he is so damn long Nd lanky his body type reminds me of durrant.... not his skills just his body type lol

I think AN44 has look well given the fact that he is a rookie and that he does t play enough minutes I'd like to see him get a starters mins just to see how he does and holds up but I deff agree its too soon to say there bust or all stars ...

vCash
    Is anyone else fairly impressed by E'Twaun Moore? He turns the ball over a bit, but he seems like he could be a pretty decent player.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I don't know how I feel about Moore. I'm not worried about whether he's a PG, a SG or a combo guard...I basically feel it hardly matters in today's NBA, but I'm not sure he's got the tools to be a consistent contributor in the NBA. I just don't see a ton of shot-creating potential, and it's ultimately going to his ability to score that determines the length of his NBA career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I don't know how I feel about Moore. I'm not worried about whether he's a PG, a SG or a combo guard...I basically feel it hardly matters in today's NBA, but I'm not sure he's got the tools to be a consistent contributor in the NBA. I just don't see a ton of shot-creating potential, and it's ultimately going to his ability to score that determines the length of his NBA career.
    Hmm...I've only seen a couple of games with him playing...Good to know
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I wish we would/could trade Redick for Beldsoe

vCash
    Hmm...I've only seen a couple of games with him playing...Good to know
    I might be wrong, he's definitely been a pleasant surprise. I usually have a problem where I'm so reluctant to hype up young players on my own teams that I take it too far. I'm too conscientiousness about being an anti-homer.

For example, DeQuan Jones, who I have always refused to believe will actually hang around the NBA.

vCash
    Ahhhh ok, I got ya

vCash
    I wish we would/could trade Redick for Beldsoe

vCash
    I can't believe everyone on here saying we should trade JJ. He is the most hardworking and should be in this franchise for a long time. Same with Jameer, they are 2 guys that are dedicated to the team. I would much rather trade Afflalo and keep Redick. As for the core (IN MY OPINION), it would definitely have to be Redick (retire as a Magic), Vucevic, Nicholson, Nelson (retire as a Magic). Harkless is way to raw to even judge. I don't think we will know his potential until another 2 years atleast. O'quinn will be a nice keeper too. Little minutes but does what a big man should do (block some shots, get boards). One of my questions would be.....Where would Orlando be without Redick or Nelson this season? (We would have someone else leading the team with 2 assists a game that is for sure)

vCash
    Redick just isn't worth the money on this current team. I love the guy, and don't disagree with any of those compliments, but it's gonna cost us a lot of money, probably more than it's worth it for us to spend, to keep him. He'll probably get 8-9 million a year. It's just not worth it. It's a business.

Also, he's EASILY our best trade asset. He'll fetch some good pieces to help us rebuild.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast