Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    pretty lame

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    It would have been better if you could spell camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Lol, I wouldn't be shocked if Gronk did all of this
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    the GRONK!!!
    The fact that you take a comment like that in your signature, and suggest that it is representing all Jets fans makes your "stay classy" comment very hypocritical.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    The fact that you take a comment like that in your signature, and suggest that it is representing all Jets fans makes your "stay classy" comment very hypocritical.
    From the same thread, which has this and

Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I'm hoping for a good game but then again it's the Patriots and I'm sure they'll find some way to cheat
    this in it.

You stay classy New York.

vCash
    It in no way states "ALL" jets fans. It says fans, it doesn't specify a quantity. Speaking of which doesn't that same thread have a poll in which the leading option is "happy Gronk is injured" (not verbatim). So as the quote in my sig states "fans" it is very accurate.
    Last edited by lolollort; 11-21-2012 at 02:32 AM.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Pretty funny, but not even close to the QB ones. Those are legendary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    It in no way states "ALL" jets fans. It says fans, it doesn't specify a quantity. Speaking of which doesn't that same thread have a poll in which the leading option is "happy Gronk is injured" (not verbatim). So as the quote in my sig states "fans" it is very accurate. Next time you want to put me on the spot at least ffs know your facts.
    Yeah, you didn't state that it was all Jets fans, however, your comment suggests that it is the general consensus of Jets fans. I know my facts, and I know what you are suggestiing.

I understand that you are excited that you learned the word hypocritite and you are eager to use it but, I suggest use it where it is appropriate. K thanks bro
    I'm going to let this one go for now because I know you're baiting me and you're are not worth the ban I will get from one of the hall monitors in this forum if I gave you the Magooing you deserve. Yeah bob, I mean you.

Edited: Just so you know "fans" is plural therefore, it means more than one. As shown by your irrational comment it is obvious that you didn't know that. I just thought it would help if I defined it for you.
    Irrational? It was actually very rational, and honest. Sorry I held a mirror up to the troll who reacts to honesty like a 5 year old.
    Last edited by Mr. Magoo; 11-21-2012 at 02:40 AM.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Yeah, you didn't state that it was all Jets fans, however, your comment suggests that it is the general consensus of Jets fans. I know my facts, and I know what you are suggestiing.
    So your interpretation of it is what I meant right, right.
    I'm going to let this one go for now because I know you're baiting me and you're are not worth the ban I will get from one of the hall monitors in this forum if I gave you the Magooing you deserve. Yeah bob, I mean you.
    It's just a forum you aren't going to die from a perma ban. If you really want you can PM me, I'm not one to be sensitive. (Honestly not a jab at you)

And what ever "Magooing" means. Sorry I speak English only.
    Irrational? It was actually very rational, and honest. Sorry I held a mirror up to the troll who reacts to honesty like a 5 year old.
    Seriously?

Is every comment/remark these days considered "baiting" and everyone that doesn't agree with you are "trolls?"

Yes I act like a 5 year old oh the irony, yup I was the one who acted melodramatic to a sig...oh wait no, no, hang on let's see oh that's right, that was you.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    This basically sums it up!!

vCash
    Not funny. At all.

vCash
    ould have made better sense to include only in the Pats forum, thereby reducing the Debbie Downer effect by douchenozzels.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Not funny. At all.
    Yeah, I didn't laugh once.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    It would have been better if you could spell camera.
    Haha LMFAO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    ould have made better sense to include only in the Pats forum, thereby reducing the Debbie Downer effect by douchenozzels.
    I posted it in there in the GT thread, but my buddies who neither are Patriots fans thought it was ballbustingly funny so I posted it in here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast