Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,780
    vCash
    8600

    Hilarious Gronk Surgery Updates








  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    5,515
    vCash
    2833
    Pretty funny, definitely made me laugh.

    Commence with the Patriot-hating comments and old spygate/"belicheat" posts in 3...2...1...
    Perfection.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,739
    vCash
    1500
    It would have been better if the patriots had a camerea in there like usual....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,780
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHip View Post
    Pretty funny, definitely made me laugh.

    Commence with the Patriot-hating comments and old spygate/"belicheat" posts in 3...2...1...
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    It would have been better if the patriots had a camerea in there like usual....
    lulz







  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,863
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    It would have been better if the patriots had a camerea in there like usual....
    It would have been better if you could spell camera.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    It would have been better if you could spell camera.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    It would have been better if you could spell camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    It would have been better if you could spell camera.
    Haha LMFAO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,565
    vCash
    1500
    Only part I found funny was the titty job and asking the doctor if he ever jerked it. Lame.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Only part I found funny was the titty job and asking the doctor if he ever jerked it. Lame.
    ya have to agree


    “Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    3,352
    vCash
    1500
    pretty weak

    Not Even Fair #BTFD

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,009
    vCash
    1500
    the GRONK!!!

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    the GRONK!!!
    The fact that you take a comment like that in your signature, and suggest that it is representing all Jets fans makes your "stay classy" comment very hypocritical.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,780
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    The fact that you take a comment like that in your signature, and suggest that it is representing all Jets fans makes your "stay classy" comment very hypocritical.
    From the same thread, which has this and

    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I'm hoping for a good game but then again it's the Patriots and I'm sure they'll find some way to cheat
    this in it.

    You stay classy New York.







Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •