Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Will the Patriots beat both the 49ers and the Texans in the upcoming games?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they will win both.

    14 58.33%
  • Texans yes, 49ers no.

    5 20.83%
  • 49ers yes, Texans no.

    4 16.67%
  • No, they will lose both games.

    1 4.17%
  • Other (explain)

    0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,340
    vCash
    1500
    Just because I don't think this Pats team is capable of beating the Texans and 49ers does not make me a troll. But if it were someone else none of you guys would give a ****. I'm voting no just because the Texans and 49ers have a better defense and the Texans are a better offensive team then the Pats. And I just love how all you guys here act like your right 99% of the time. My predictions for those games are

    Pats 35 Texans 38

    Pats 30 49ers 35
    Last edited by BSF101; 11-30-2012 at 07:32 PM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    255
    vCash
    1500
    there is no way that houston has a better offense than us. we have scored the most points per game. We have one of the top rushing offenses to go with i think the top passing offenses and we have tom brady who ill take over matt schaub 20 times out of 20

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    vCash
    1500
    Rofl @ texans having a better offense than us. There is ONE team in the NFL with a +30 PPG average. Guess who? The Pats!

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    64,415
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Just because I don't think this Pats team is capable of beating the Texans and 49ers does not make me a troll. But if it were someone else none of you guys would give a ****. I'm voting no just because the Texans and 49ers have a better defense and the Texans are a better offensive team then the Pats. And I just love how all you guys here act like your right 99% of the time. My predictions for those games are

    Pats 35 Texans 38

    Pats 30 49ers 35
    So they aren't "capable" of beating those teams, but you predict both will be super close? I don't follow.

    NOTHING is wrong with predicting your team will lose, or stating that your think another team is better....but some of the logic you've been spewing lately is just baffling. That's why you're getting attacked.

    For example, you saying Houston has a better offense than us (an offense that is once again on an historic tear). And that's not a super egregious comment from you compared to some others recently.

    Nothing wrong with being an anti-homer...I'm that a lot. But come on...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,938
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Just because I don't think this Pats team is capable of beating the Texans and 49ers does not make me a troll. But if it were someone else none of you guys would give a ****. I'm voting no just because the Texans and 49ers have a better defense and the Texans are a better offensive team then the Pats. And I just love how all you guys here act like your right 99% of the time. My predictions for those games are

    Pats 35 Texans 38

    Pats 30 49ers 35
    This is what makes you a troll. You spout off ignorance that even a Texans homer wouldn't admit. Go in the Texans forum and ask them if they have a better offense than the Pats- I bet a majority of Texans fans say no. Which means that you have to be trolling because even a biased Texans fan isn't that ridiculous. No one cares as much about the predictions as the fact that you're just blatantly hating on the Pats with ridiculous statements that make many think you're trolling.

    There is literally 0 evidence to back up your claim that the Texans offense is better than the Pats offense. Seriously, check the numbers- its not even close. This current Pats O is on pace to break the 07 teams record for points scored.
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 11-30-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    So they aren't "capable" of beating those teams, but you predict both will be super close? I don't follow.

    NOTHING is wrong with predicting your team will lose, or stating that your think another team is better....but some of the logic you've been spewing lately is just baffling. That's why you're getting attacked.

    For example, you saying Houston has a better offense than us (an offense that is once again on an historic tear). And that's not a super egregious comment from you compared to some others recently.

    Nothing wrong with being an anti-homer...I'm that a lot. But come on...
    I just think those games are gonna be close, who knows maybe the Pats will win by 30 maybe the Texans and 49ers will win by 30. Those scores were just guesses. I'm actually a homer when it comes to home games, but come on they almost lost to the Jets at home a few weeks ago. And we're talking about a QB who ran into his team mates ***.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    vCash
    1500
    Still haven't told me why the texans O is better than ours. I'm really curious as to why you think so.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,938
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Still haven't told me why the texans O is better than ours. I'm really curious as to why you think so.
    Why? His reasoning is probably something along the lines of, "The Texans beat us in 2009 by scoring 34 points, so they have a better offense than us in 2012".
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Land Beyond the Wall, VT
    Posts
    7,141
    vCash
    1500
    My prediction historical record necessitates me providing the following prediction:

    Pats lose 59-7 to SF
    Pats lose 48-3 to Houston.

    In all honesty, I'd be suprised if they won both games. Not that either team is markedly better than the Pats, but for me it comes down to consistency, and I haven't seen enough against tough opponents to give me the confidence to pick wins in both of these games. I like what I am seeing in terms of the defense tightening up, and I don't see either team really lighting up the secondary, but I think Houston could put up enough points in the air on this defense to win if our offense doesn't click for whatever reason. And Houston's defense could definitely provide the means to stop said clicking.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Rofl @ texans having a better offense than us. There is ONE team in the NFL with a +30 PPG average. Guess who? The Pats!
    As of what know its too close to call. But yes the Texans can but up a ton of points if they wanted too.

    Week 1 Pats 34 Points Texans 30

    Week 2 Pats 18 Texans 27

    Week 3 Pats 30 Texans 31

    Week 4 Pats 52 Texans 38

    Week 5 Pats 31 Texans 23

    Week 6 Pats 23 Texans 24

    Week 7 Pats 29 Texans 43

    Week 8 Pats 45 Texans bye week

    Week 9 Pats bye week Texans 21

    Week 10 Pats 37 Texans 13

    Week 11 Pats 59 Texans 43.


    So far the Pats have scored 358 points Texans 293 points for the season.

    The Pats have scored 65 more season points so far then the Texans not that much if you think about it.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    64,415
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Why? His reasoning is probably something along the lines of, "The Texans beat us in 2009 by scoring 34 points, so they have a better offense than us in 2012".
    [QUOTE=Patsfan56;24525268]My prediction historical record necessitates me providing the following prediction:

    Pats lose 59-7 to SF
    Pats lose 48-3 to Houston. /QUOTE]

    #winning



    But I do agree with Patsfan too, I doubt we win both (as I said earlier).
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,340
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=ManRamForPrez24;24525367]
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    My prediction historical record necessitates me providing the following prediction:

    Pats lose 59-7 to SF
    Pats lose 48-3 to Houston. /QUOTE]

    #winning



    But I do agree with Patsfan too, I doubt we win both (as I said earlier).

    Since I have PatsSoxKnicks on ignore I'm gonna say this to you on here. You do remember that Welker went down with an injury that game right? If Welker didn't get injured we would of won by two TD's Plus this is whole better Texans team.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    As of what know its too close to call. But yes the Texans can but up a ton of points if they wanted too.

    Week 1 Pats 34 Points Texans 30

    Week 2 Pats 18 Texans 27

    Week 3 Pats 30 Texans 31

    Week 4 Pats 52 Texans 38

    Week 5 Pats 31 Texans 23

    Week 6 Pats 23 Texans 24

    Week 7 Pats 29 Texans 43

    Week 8 Pats 45 Texans bye week

    Week 9 Pats bye week Texans 21

    Week 10 Pats 37 Texans 13

    Week 11 Pats 59 Texans 43.


    So far the Pats have scored 358 points Texans 293 points for the season.

    The Pats have scored 65 more season points so far then the Texans not that much if you think about it.
    Sorry but your math is as bad as your attempt to withdraw from the statement you made earlier; "Texans are a better offensive team then the Pats."


    Patriots have 407 pts scored to date
    Texans have 327 pts scored to date

    That's 80 points! We also have sustained injuries to key players on our O whereas the Texans stars on O have been healthier.

    Source

    Again, I doubt that we win both games but I'm not going to be ludicrous with my reasons.

    If you said that the Texans were more balanced than us I'd agree or even if you said that the niners D will give our O problems and they'd win I'd also see your point. However, when you are irrational and use erroneous points it is expected for people to think that you're a troll.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  14. 11-30-2012, 10:05 PM
    Reason
    Insults

  15. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    39,717
    vCash
    1500
    Stop feeding the troll.


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    Some jerks never learn.....

  16. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Stop feeding the troll.
    yeah, I noticed.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •