Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Patriots beat both the 49ers and the Texans in the upcoming games?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they will win both.

14 58.33%
  • Texans yes, 49ers no.

5 20.83%
  • 49ers yes, Texans no.

4 16.67%
  • No, they will lose both games.

1 4.17%
  • Other (explain)

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    ????

Yeah you're right about the Bears offense, but the 49ers D is dominant, shut down the Packers and Rodgers. GB's O IS similar to ours, thus there needs to be some caution in facing SF. That's what I said in my last post.
    GB doesn't have a running game...we have a top 5 rushing O, and the #1 overall O which GB is no where close to. Moreover, when GB played SanFran they (GB) weren't playing anywhere close to how they usually play, not sure if you remember how the media was on McCarthy and how GB's O is predictable etc etc until GB showed up and demolished the Texans. That was their turning point of the season.

Edited: As I said earlier, we can easily lose that game the niners are very formidable. I'm just saying to compare our O to Chicago's or Green Bay's at that juncture isn't fair. Albeit, I think the niners can shut us down they certainly have the talent to do so.
    Last edited by lolollort; 11-21-2012 at 05:55 PM.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    ????

Yeah you're right about the Bears offense, but the 49ers D is dominant, shut down the Packers and Rodgers. GB's O IS similar to ours, thus there needs to be some caution in facing SF. That's what I said in my last post.
    Our O is better and our Oline is playing better not to mention we actually know how to run the ball... Didn't that GB Oline give up 8 sacks in one half?

vCash
    They couldn't beat a 9-7 Giants team in the SB, what makes anyone think their gonna beat a 10-1 soon to be an 11-1 Texans team and a 8-2 49ers team?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    They couldn't beat a 9-7 Giants team in the SB, what makes anyone think their gonna beat a 10-1 soon to be an 11-1 Texans team and a 8-2 49ers team?
    You are either:
    - a bandwagon fan
    - one of your personalities has been let loose and you are currently trying to bring it under control
    - some **** hacked your account and is trolling around
    - some ****, probably a friend or family member is trolling around

vCash
    the pats run D has been kind of shaky lately. if they dont tighten that up i can see losses in both games. i think they split though

Atlantic City Redraft Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    You are either:
    - a bandwagon fan
    - one of your personalities has been let loose and you are currently trying to bring it under control
    Seriously. What is going on here?
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    I think we can beat both, as long as we stop the run. Without the run each team's offense isnt really anything special at all. I dont think either team can stop our offense. They will definetly be motivated against Houston to increase their chances for the bye.
    Kapernick is a rookie QB, if we can pressure him, he will be easy to handle.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    You are either:
    - a bandwagon fan
    I just think those teams are a little better then Us. And I never voted on the poll. So you do realize I never picked the Pats to win or lose against them either. And since when does anyone on here care what I say? After all I'm a pink hat, bandwagon fan and troll.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Seriously. What is going on here?
    I'll tell you what's going on I don't care anymore.

vCash
    I think we edge the Texans and lose a fairly close one to the Niners. It really boils down to which of the two defenses I think gives us the most fits. The Texans have been destroyed in recent weeks against the pass.

vCash
    I'll tell you what's going on I don't care anymore.
    Just think about how little sense that post you made makes.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    We win both!!!! The Houston game "MAY" have home field advantage riding on it, so that game could be huge for us! Dont get me wrong, Houston has a great defense but they have been wearing down a little bit lately. Imo we got the best in the buisness at tearing up some defenses, so as long as we can "contain" Foster, and get a little pressure on Shaub we should be ok. I think the Houston game is gonna be tougher than San Fran game because of the ramifications, and the fact hey usually dont have a problem putting up points. Not to mention, its probably gonna be a tad bit chilly up there in Foxboro at that time (for both games)........Lol! If we can beat both Hou & SF back to back like that it will be a testament to our toughness, and send a message heading in to the playoffs!

vCash
    Please go troll in another forum or at the very least, try to up the quality of your posts.
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 11-29-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    I just think those teams are a little better then Us. And I never voted on the poll. So you do realize I never picked the Pats to win or lose against them either. And since when does anyone on here care what I say? After all I'm a pink hat, bandwagon fan and troll.
    Just because this is a pet peeve of mine, I want to point something out. Don't say "So you do realize..." when you state something that there's no way the person you are saying it to would know prior to you telling them about it. All "So you do realize..." does is insight some type of fight and serves 0 purpose. You are supposed to use it after someone doesn't put some type of basic logic together based on common knowledge. Example:

Regarding your initial post. That loss to a 9-7 Giants team in the Super Bowl happened last year in the playoffs of the 2011 season. This is the 2012 Patriots we are talking about, "so you do realize" that this is a different team and also happens to be a much better team that has become much less one-dimensional (improved running game) and has a defense that can come up with stops and turnovers more often than the 2011 version in order for their offense to get back on the field.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mooz View Post
    Regarding your initial post. That loss to a 9-7 Giants team in the Super Bowl happened last year in the playoffs of the 2011 season. This is the 2012 Patriots we are talking about, "so you do realize" that this is a different team and also happens to be a much better team that has become much less one-dimensional (improved running game) and has a defense that can come up with stops and turnovers more often than the 2011 version in order for their offense to get back on the field.
    Mooz, please don't feed the troll. It is a waste of time.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast