Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Patriots beat both the 49ers and the Texans in the upcoming games?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they will win both.

14 58.33%
  • Texans yes, 49ers no.

5 20.83%
  • 49ers yes, Texans no.

4 16.67%
  • No, they will lose both games.

1 4.17%
  • Other (explain)

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You really think for a sec I give a rats *** what you or other people think of me? **** no. Your just a bunch of guys, and probably transvestites (nothing wrong with that) who sit behind a computer screen arguing with a guy you don't even know or will ever see. And I'm glad I don't know any of you guys. Believe me you guys are nothing to what I used to put up with. Names like troll, pink hat, etc are kiddie names.
    *You're

Also, I'm not a transvestite. But yeah...

vCash
    We need to beat the Texans in the playoffs and I'm not sure the regular season match-up has much to do with that playoff game.

The niners matchup is one I'd like to see us win.

3. 11-30-2012, 11:48 PM

I'm Grumpy and I like it.

Reason
    Insults

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    yeah, I noticed.
    Please explain to me why you think I'm a troll? Why because my math was off or because I don't think the Pats are gonna beat the Texans and 49ers team? Or because you want to be Bags butt buddy?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Its funny how none of you didn't think I was a troll, when I asked if you would trade Brady for Andrew Luck in fact I got over 130+ responses. But I disagree with the this team losing to the Texans and 49ers & all of a sudden I'm a troll?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Closing because this thread has gone off-topic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234