Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Patriots beat both the 49ers and the Texans in the upcoming games?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they will win both.

14 58.33%
  • Texans yes, 49ers no.

5 20.83%
  • 49ers yes, Texans no.

4 16.67%
  • No, they will lose both games.

1 4.17%
  • Other (explain)

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Will the Pats beat both the 49ers and Texans?

Will the New England Patriots win both their upcoming games with the San Francisco 49ers and the Houston Texans?

These 2 games will really define how far they have come and if they are ready for prime time.
    Last edited by subroc; 11-20-2012 at 11:58 AM.

vCash
    If I had to pick, I'd say they split those games. Not sure who they beat or who they lose to though. Both games are at home, which helps, but those are two damn good teams (despite what Houston did on Sunday).

vCash
    TBH, I cannot tell...i want to see how this D plays vs the Jets first..if we play inconsistent then you know what's going to happen vs the texans.

Also, as off late we've been giving up a lot of yards on the ground..and those two teams are GREAT running teams.

We def need to step back up our runD.

On the O, I don't see a problem with us scoring points.

I'm excited for these games..they're both chip worthy.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    I definitely think we lose at least one of these games.

The Gronk injury won't help our cause, but right now, I'm leaning towards us beating Houston and losing to SF.

We saw how Aaron Rodgers and even Blaine Gabbert () were able to pick apart the Houston D. I like our chances more in that game.

On the other hand, we saw how SF shut down the Bears (though they had Jason Campbell) and the Packers this year. I'd say we lose this game.

vCash

Will the Pats beat both the 49ers and Texans?

I say we win both. San Fran a nail bitter and we are winning the Houston game because I'm going and they are 4-0 when I attend the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    I definitely think we lose at least one of these games.

The Gronk injury won't help our cause, but right now, I'm leaning towards us beating Houston and losing to SF.

We saw how Aaron Rodgers and even Blaine Gabbert () were able to pick apart the Houston D. I like our chances more in that game.

On the other hand, we saw how SF shut down the Bears (though they had Jason Campbell) and the Packers this year. I'd say we lose this game.
    The Bears O-line has more holes than a fishing net. We may lose that game it is very possible but to compare our O to the Bears is very very laughable.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    I think we match up well against both these teams becasue they both have running-game based offenses. Our D can shut down the run all day compared to the pass.

I say we win at least 1 out of 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I say we win both. San Fran a nail bitter and we are winning the Houston game because I'm going and they are 4-0 when I attend the game
    well sounds good!

Gunga Galunga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkLH56VlKT0

vCash
    We beat HOU by 5-10 points and beat SF by 1-5 points.

We need to beat at least one of these teams.

vCash
    I believe the Patriots win both games. The 49ers game is going to be a 20+ point blow-out and the Texans game is going to be shoot-out (60+ combined points) with the Patriots winning by 1 or 2 scores.

vCash
    I'm pretty confident with this team right now, i say we win both. One by 2 tds and one close
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    The Bears O-line has more holes than a fishing net. We may lose that game it is very possible but to compare our O to the Bears is very very laughable.
    All right, what about how they shut down the Packers with Rodgers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    All right, what about how they shut down the Packers with Rodgers?
    I said to compare our O to their is laughable I didn't say anything regarding what their D did. Unless their O were responsible for shutting down the Packers O.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    I think Houston has a much better chance at beating us, and I would not be surprised if it was by 10+ points. San Francisco looked amazing against the Bears, but thats due to the Bears being straight up awful more than anything else. The Bears are extremely predictable on D and Harbaugh new exactly what to expect. Not having Gronk def hurts though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    I said to compare our O to their is laughable I didn't say anything regarding what their D did. Unless their O were responsible for shutting down the Packers O.
    ????

Yeah you're right about the Bears offense, but the 49ers D is dominant, shut down the Packers and Rodgers. GB's O IS similar to ours, thus there needs to be some caution in facing SF. That's what I said in my last post.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast