Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win,Must win, THE TIME IS NOW PURPLE NATION, THE TIME IS NOW TO SHUT UP THE CRITICS AND TO WIN NOW, REBUILD IS A WORD YOU PUT INTO YOUR OWN HEAD AND A FLAT OUT EXCUSE, EXECUTION IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE NFL,,,I WHOLE HEARTILY FEEL THAT IF WE WIN THIS GAME WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS.

vCash
    Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings
    Percy Harvin (ankle) made a brief appearance in the media-access portion of Friday's practice before heading inside with trainers.
    Harvin was on the field only to leave when the stretching exercises ended. He was moving slowing and with a limp after missing practices the past two days. The Vikings are reportedly holding out "slim hope" that Harvin will be available versus the Bears on Sunday.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Jarius Wright - WR - Vikings
    Vikings rookie WR Jarius Wright is expected to have a significant role versus the Bears if Percy Harvin (ankle) is inactive in Week 12.
    Wright added big-play ability to the Vikings' feckless passing attack while filling in for Harvin two weeks ago, but he's going to be hard to trust as a fantasy option in a tough matchup. ESPN 1500 Twin Cities notes that Michael Jenkins "couldn't get in and out of his breaks or create separation" even before complaining of foot soreness during the bye week.
    Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings
    Percy Harvin (ankle) did not practice Friday and is officially listed as doubtful for Week 12 against Chicago.
    Harvin's ankle is sprained in three places. Per both ESPN's Ed Werder and CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, he's not going to play on Sunday. "Percy gave it a try," coach Leslie Frazier said following Friday's practice, "but couldn't put much pressure on that ankle." Rookie Jarius Wright will replace Harvin at slot receiver. Michael Jenkins will be the Z, with Jerome Simpson at X.
    Jay Cutler - QB - Bears
    Coach Lovie Smith told reporters Friday that Jay Cutler (concussion) is "looking good" for Week 12, but the Bears won't formally determine his status for the Vikings game until Saturday.
    Beat writer Mike C. Wright considers Cutler's status less certain than Smith indicated, however. Cutler is listed as questionable, and it sounds like he has one more hurdle to overcome before receiving full medical clearance from his fourth NFL concussion. Cutler will visit an independent neurologist on Saturday. We will know for sure whether Cutler will play by Sunday morning.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Cutler questionable, awaiting clearance tomorrow
    Bears quarterback Jay Cutler was again limited in practice Friday, and will see an independent neurologist tomorrow to see if he can play Sunday against the Vikings.

He’s officially listed as questionable, though clearance is a significant hurdle.

“As you listen to me talk about him, he’s looking better,” Bears coach Lovie Smith said, via Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune. “The last phase of his evaluation will be tomorrow. Then we will be able to let you know a little more from there.

During the part of Bears practice reporters were allowed to watch, Cutler was standing around watching, without a helmet.

If he can’t go, Jason Campbell will start again, with Josh McCown backing him up.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ance-tomorrow/

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Sup ya'll. Longtime lurker. Finally decided to make an account and post with the fellow fans of the teams I love. Longtime Vikes fan. This is a must win like I saw someone mention. If we lose this game I'm afraid our playoff hopes are over. If we can win it then we have a good shot. I expect Adrian to come out with his strongest performance of the season as he was able to get a good rest with that bye. Hopefully the absence of Harvin doesn't effect us too much and we are able to spread the ball around better than we have most of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntz View Post
    Sup ya'll. Longtime lurker. Finally decided to make an account and post with the fellow fans of the teams I love. Longtime Vikes fan. This is a must win like I saw someone mention. If we lose this game I'm afraid our playoff hopes are over. If we can win it then we have a good shot. I expect Adrian to come out with his strongest performance of the season as he was able to get a good rest with that bye. Hopefully the absence of Harvin doesn't effect us too much and we are able to spread the ball around better than we have most of the season.
    I agree, some said and I am beginning to believe that Harvins little injury might be a blessing in disguise because he relies on Harvin so much and now he have to spread the ball around more and find other guys like Kyle, Wright, and Simpson....If Ponder does well in this game, we win,,,,I believe its as simple as that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    The bears would be 6-4 I they played the colts any over week than 1 IMHO making them 0-4 vs teams with winning records.
    arent the colts over 500 ??????

vCash
    i dont know if its just me but with guion at dt teams ran all over the vikes with him out they got stingy again. keys to.jared and co need to spend lots of time in the bears back field this game will depend on how many times cutlet or whom ever is at qb visits jadeds .and ponder and peterson need to add to what they did vs the lions. but this game will be a portrait as to if the vikings have what it takes to advance to the play offs. my pick is vikings 31 bears 20

vCash
    Good luck this weekend boys. Should be a good, interesting game, pending Cutler and Harvin playing.

This is a big game for both teams, we need to get back on track, strengthen the division/conference record, and you guys need the win to draw even with us in the standings.

Pretty excited for the game, especially since this is the first of two in a three week span.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    If our D comes to play and our offense starts where we left off last game, I see it being around 31 to 20 with us winning but if just our D step up and AP is all we got then I see us tied at 20 with the last team with the ball kicks a field goal to win at 23, but if our D and O tank then I see us only getting 16(TD plus 3FGs) and the bears having around 28 to 31 points blowing us out.....I think AP is going to have a good game but is going to be targeted with 8-9man fronts the whole game so he will get yards but not win this one for us on his own,,,if we can go with what got us all our wins, and thats start out getting our TE involved and eventually work in our WRs, then AP will get some breathing room and its on. If we knock Cutler out we might be seeing their 3rd string QB,,,,,,,,This game for many reasons other than our W/L record is the defining moment of our whole season, we need to look at what we did against the 49ers and we win this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Good luck this weekend boys. Should be a good, interesting game, pending Cutler and Harvin playing.

This is a big game for both teams, we need to get back on track, strengthen the division/conference record, and you guys need the win to draw even with us in the standings.

Pretty excited for the game, especially since this is the first of two in a three week span.
    Good luck to you guys too,,,,Must win for both teams,,,NFC North winter open air matchup, Black and Blue game for sure......

vCash

The Saints are .500 right now. I don't understand your sig? Did you think they'd be under .500? Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntz View Post
    The Saints are .500 right now. I don't understand your sig? Did you think they'd be under .500? Lol
    I think he was giving P Harvy some props.....we just might have a cool Bears fan on here for once,,,most are not that polite or pleasant to chat with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    I think he was giving P Harvy some props.....we just might have a cool Bears fan on here for once,,,most are not that polite or pleasant to chat with.
    Well to be completely honest, we have a sig bet going on. Haha, but with P Harvy and everyone else for that matter, I have no issues with, just wanted to talk some civil ball with the opposing fans.

Also what's the word on the guy possibly replacing Harvin this week?
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Well to be completely honest, we have a sig bet going on. Haha, but with P Harvy and everyone else for that matter, I have no issues with, just wanted to talk some civil ball with the opposing fans.

Also what's the word on the guy possibly replacing Harvin this week?
    Jarius Wright, he's the rookie who did this on our opening drive against the Lions

That was his first real NFL experience though, since we've been sitting him all year after he was hurt late in the pre-season and apparently struggled to learn the play-book. He's not going to be the same kind of go-to-guy that Harvin was, but he has his strengths and possibly might be an even better outside WR than Harvin (since that's usually where they played him in college) think of him as an inexperienced cross between Harvin and Johnny Knox (who I hope to see back for you guys next year, I think he's still under contract with one more in Chicago).

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast