Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ok, so we just have to worry about Marshall, that is good news. We should be able to bottle up Forte, if we put Winfield on Marshall and shadow that area of the field we should have success.

I expect to win if Cutler remains out.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    im sure everybody on here knows that when the vikings play in soldier field, the vikings defense literally makes nobodies into somebodies for one day, its been like that for the past 2/3 years, its literally ridiculous how that always happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tc80 View Post
    i just wanna say this.....I HATE THE BEARS. more than the packers. just wanted to get that out of the way.
    I hate the Beara too, I live just north of the Illinois border in Kenosha so I get the worst of both worlds (Packers and Bears) however packer fans are the most obnoxious, self centered, entitled, arse holes I have ever had the dis-pleasure of being around so I'd have to say I hate the peckers more.
    Hey coach. Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?
    Thats what I thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tc80 View Post
    im sure everybody on here knows that when the vikings play in soldier field, the vikings defense literally makes nobodies into somebodies for one day, its been like that for the past 2/3 years, its literally ridiculous how that always happens.
    This^

I am not getting my hopes up for this game at all.... not going to do it, no matter how bad they looked against the Niners.

vCash
    Ap will break 200 this week. Not only will it raise huge red flags over chicahos great(old) defense but will set ap on pace for 2000. I think the next 6 weeks we see the age of urlacher and peppers catch up to them. Long season will wear on older players.

Also Brian Robison outshines Jared Allen with 3.5 sacks and a forced fumble vs. Carimi.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    We've had trouble with smaller backs this season so in concerned about our run d but, overall we should win this game. That O line in chi town is horrible and some of there key guys are down.

vCash
    Remember when Bear fans though Forte was better than AD? lol. That being said I think we probably lose at Soldier Field. We could probably win in a couple weeks, at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    Ok, so we just have to worry about Marshall, that is good news. We should be able to bottle up Forte, if we put Winfield on Marshall and shadow that area of the field we should have success.

I expect to win if Cutler remains out.
    They don't win because of Cutler, they win based on how their defense plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    They don't win because of Cutler, they win based on how their defense plays.
    Exactly...Cutler has had an unusually bad year given the fact he has Marshall this year. If we can win the TO battle then we can win this game.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    well idk what qb could succeed behind that OL

vCash
    One thing I have noticed about the bears this season and by all means call me out on t if I'm wrong but they have been beat repeatedly by deeper passes. The 49ers where throwing to the gaps 15-20 yards down field all game. I think we can use Rudolph to attack urlacher deep over the middle if we can give ponder time. I am still holding y breath for when musgrave calls a simple TE seam route (should be money vs the bears cover 2). At all costs avoid throwing outs !!!! Again Ap will go Ham!
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    The bears would be 6-4 I they played the colts any over week than 1 IMHO making them 0-4 vs teams with winning records.
    Last edited by El Jorge 69; 11-21-2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    All I know is this is a must win boys, we should have no problem getting pressure on the quarterback, we just have to stop forte which we are very capable of. This is a very winnable game we just gotta execute skol vikinnngss

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Jay Cutler doesnít know if heíll play this week
    Bears quarterback Jay Cutler met the media on Wednesday and answered the question that everyone was waiting to ask out of the way right up front.

ďI donít know. Weíll see,Ē Cutler said, via Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times.

Cutler said that he isnít experiencing any symptoms from the concussion he suffered against the Texans in Week 10. Cutlerís doing interviews, which isnít something heíd be doing in the early stages of the recovery process, but thereís still some hoops he needs to jump through to get the green light to return to the field.

ďI got to see some more doctors. You got to go on the field. And really itís a personal thing, to make sure youíre OK,Ē Cutler said.

Jason Campbell took Cutlerís place against the Niners on Monday night and is probably still checking over his shoulder to see if Aldon Smith is anywhere in the vicinity. Playing Cutler behind an offensive line that just got abused the way the Bears got abused isnít an ideal way to return from a concussion, but it is hardly an ideal situation under any circumstances. It also worked well enough for the Bears to win seven of their first eight games, so the Bears will take their chances as soon as Cutlerís allowed to proceed.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lay-this-week/

Looks like Cutler will be back....

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings
    Percy Harvin (ankle) will participate in Wednesday's practice.
    He's expected to be limited. By most accounts, Harvin still isn't moving around all that well, so it's possible he's just seeing how far along he is. According to Harvin, he didn't resume walking until Tuesday. If he's able to practice again on Thursday after getting in a limited session today, however, it will put him on track to return against the Bears. For now, owners should play it safe and plan as if they'll be without their WR1.
    Gabe Carimi - T - Bears
    The Bears are considering benching RT Gabe Carimi for veteran Jonathan Scott.
    A bottom-10 tackle in Pro Football Focus' rankings, Carimi got flat out embarrassed by 49ers DE Aldon Smith in Monday night's loss, getting tossed around like a rag doll. Carimi is less than two years removed from being the No. 29 overall pick, but unless he's playing injured, there's simply no excuse for the way he performed in Week 11. A change is likely coming for Week 12.
    Possibly bad news for Robison, however I still say he has the advantage no matter who it is the bears line up against him.

Shea McClellin - DL - Bears
    Bears rookie DE Shea McClellin's (concussion) has been cleared to resume practicing.
    He'll be ready to roll for Sunday's game against the Vikings. Chicago's first-round pick has nine tackles and 2.5 sacks through his first nine career games.
    This guy might be tough for Loadholt to deal with.

Alshon Jeffery - WR - Bears
    The Bears have confirmed Alshon Jeffery will be sidelined 2-4 weeks after undergoing a knee scope on Wednesday.
    Coach Lovie Smith referred to it as a "minor" scope. With the Bears exceedingly thin at receiver, Jeffery should remain on the active roster, but it's possible he won't be ready to roll until Week 16 or 17. He's probably a wasted roster spot in 12-14 redraft leagues. The ineffective duo of Devin Hester and Earl Bennett will be back to rotating snaps opposite Brandon Marshall on Sunday.
    rotoworld

I look at it this way, he did break loose on us in the 4th quarter, but if our secondary kept Megatron in check most of the game, we sure as **** can match up against Brandon Marshall.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast