Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I get so much anxiety from the Vikings cause no matter what year you just dont know what Vikings team is going to show up. As much as AP is playing out of this world right now we need to get a passing game started to beat the Bears. They are going to shut AP down,,,even if shutting him down is still around 100yrds. Robison, Allen, Ponder, and Kyle R are the 4 key players of this game and all need to show a presence early to win on the road against these guys.

vCash
    My biggest worry is the energy the Bears D is going to have after being embarrassed on Monday. They are going to want a big performance to make up for it. This game is going to come down to the turnover battle. Who ever can win a 50/50 ball and gets a turnover is going to win this game.

vCash
    I think this game is decided in the trenches. That's how all the games against chicago especially in Chicago come down to. Whoever, wins the battle of the trenches wins the game.

My prediction is AP has a great game. $150 yds 2-3 tds w/ a long run late in the game. Minny wins this game 21-17 in a shocking upset. Our defense starts slow but plays better as the game goes along. Limiting Chicago to 3 pts in the second half.

vCash
    Well congrats on the win. Croce posted in our forum and he's the ultimate jinx.

vCash
    Gabe Carimi - T - Bears
    Sources tell ESPN Chicago that RT Gabe Carimi has been benched in favor of Jonathan Scott.
    Monday night's humiliating performance against 49ers DE Aldon Smith was the straw that broke the camel's back. Despite Carmini's status as a 2011 first-round pick, you can't give up 5.5 sacks and keep your job. Scott is a journeyman that has previously spent time with the Lions, Bills and and Steelers.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Well congrats on the win. Croce posted in our forum and he's the ultimate jinx.
    I have a feeling this is going to be a close one.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Chilo Rachal back at Bears facility
    Bears guard Chilo Rachal left the Bears on Wednesday after learning that he was being replaced as the starting left guard by Chris Spencer.

His absence from the team didnít last very long. Vaughn McClure of the Chicago Tribune reports that Rachal was at the Bears facility on Thursday morning. McClure also reports, via a source, that Rachalís emotional state is ďvery bad.Ē McClure reported Wednesday that Rachal became extremely upset after being told of his demotion.

The Bears, who said only that the guard left the team for personal reasons, placed Rachal on the reserve/left squad list. McClure writes that it is unkown whether or not heíll be immediately reinstated to the roster. The team promoted offensive lineman James Brown from the practice squad to take Rachalís place on the active roster.

Seeing as how Rachal was benched and was part of an offensive line that just got steamrolled by the 49ers, the team might just decide to move forward without him. Rachal is on a one-year deal and his is one of many offensive line spots the team should be trying to upgrade come the offseason.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ears-facility/

The cat came back the very next day

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    The sad part about carimi is he's a top 5 run blocker. Just can't pass pro to save his life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    The sad part about carimi is he's a top 5 run blocker. Just can't pass pro to save his life
    Sounds like Loadholt, I don't think he was as bad as Carimi but there were times especially in 2010 that he really could have been benched had we had anyone adequate on the roster who could take his place. For the most part though Loadholt has come around, his pass blocking isn't spectacular but I think he has a really good shot at getting a juicy contract extension this year.

I can't wait to see how Kalil deals with Julius Peppers, Peppers is a great End but he really hasn't faced much opposition from the Vikes since he's been here (McKinnie and then Charlie Johnson at LT). Even if they can keep Ponder up right though, he's still got to out-fox the bears secondary, which is one of the best in the league. It should make for a very interesting game.

If the Vikings win this one (especially with Cutler playing) this will be just as big as the game vs San Francisco as far as establishing Minnesota as a legitimate play-off contender in the NFC.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    My biggest worry is the energy the Bears D is going to have after being embarrassed on Monday. They are going to want a big performance to make up for it. This game is going to come down to the turnover battle. Who ever can win a 50/50 ball and gets a turnover is going to win this game.
    I would say they are gonna be on tilt 50/50 one half jacked up wanting to avenger last weeks lost and 50% **** if we lose this game we may be in trouble.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Jay Cutler - QB - Bears
    CBS' Jason La Canfora reports the Bears expect Jay Cutler (concussion) to start in Week 12.
    Cutler will reportedly remain limited in Thursday's practice, but he's "met concussion protocol to this point." Barring a setback, he will be under center against the Vikings. That's excellent news for an offense that's perhaps the worst in the league without its starting quarterback. Cutler is Rotoworld's No. 22 quarterback for Week 12.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Cutler can **** offff

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings
    Percy Harvin (ankle) remained out of Vikings practice Thursday.
    Harvin isn't the kind of player who needs to practice to play on Sunday, but considering he just resumed walking 48 hours ago, the signs for his Week 12 status aren't looking good. Harvin will likely end up a game-time decision against the Bears, but owners need to prepare as if he won't play.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    If not having Harvin means we run the exact gameplan as last week I wont be too discouraged. I think this game will be as simple as can the Vikings score 21 with no game changing turnovers. I dont see the Bears offense scoring more than 10-14, we will stop forte 2 new offensive linemen with 2 days of practice reps with the starters, a qb who hasnt played in 2 weeks. Vikings have a good opportunity to gain some momentum on the road and in my eyes 21 points will win them the game (as long as they dont have any deflating turnovers on their side of the field).

AP breaks 200 for first time this year********* take note.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    I just have to comment on that detroit vs houston game today. I don't know whats going on w/ the new rules. That Forsett run! I can't agree w/ that. It's supposed to be about getting it right. I don't care what the circumstances are. In today's game w/ all the technology there is no reason crap like that should happen. NFL is starting to become a joke. Either use the technology or don't use it at all. At least before if a ref messed up you couldn't review it and you had to just accept it. Now there are rules that negate getting it right b/c of possible delays?!?!?! I'm losing respect for this Goddell league. He's turrrrrible. Had to vent my frustration.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast