Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    Look at the stats for his career not just that 1 game. You only heard of him after that game. Anybody that follows college football has heard of him b4 that game. He plays for a major D1 school not Hawaii. Your showing that ur just a fan and u have no real knowledge of football.
    I would say no to because he plays in the Big 12 and I think all QB's in the big 12 will be bust. Look back over the past and you will see that Big 12 QB's rarely have success in the nfl. Sam Bradford-below average, Freeman-lil above average, RG3- great rookie season, Blaine Gabbert-Horrible, Brandon Weeden-Old and sucky. I would look for a Qb from the SEC of from a smaller D-1 school that isn't packed with talent. Colby Cameron might slide into the late 2nd early 3rd round so i would go after him. Comes from a small school but he showed naked butt azz against A&M
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    we are not trading romo, we are not drafting a qb in the top 2 rounds. doesnt matter if you want to, or if it makes sense. isnt happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    I would say no to because he plays in the Big 12 and I think all QB's in the big 12 will be bust. Look back over the past and you will see that Big 12 QB's rarely have success in the nfl. Sam Bradford-below average, Freeman-lil above average, RG3- great rookie season, Blaine Gabbert-Horrible, Brandon Weeden-Old and sucky. I would look for a Qb from the SEC of from a smaller D-1 school that isn't packed with talent. Colby Cameron might slide into the late 2nd early 3rd round so i would go after him. Comes from a small school but he showed naked butt azz against A&M
    I can respect that. I was just wondering what people thought of him. Remember this is only there 1st year in the Big 12. I just like the fact that the boy's career comp.% is in the high 60's and that he has an almost 5 to 1 touchdown to int. ratio.
    [/CENTER]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456