Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Has anyone started to think why should Tony even re-sign with the Cowboys? Perhaps he should consider his options elsewhere - where they have an owner intelligent enough to HIRE a REAL GM to build a team correctly. Go save yourself Tony and find a team that needs a veteran QB but has pieces in place.

vCash
    with all due respect that's the second post i read in regards to speaking to romo directly. I really don't think he's reading this website, but I understand your point. Personally i don't romo is a super bowl winning type of player. He'd have to have a lot of talent around him to pull off a win.

He may very well think he's bigger than the cowboys and believe he's better suited to win elsewhere. if this happens and jerry yields nothing in return i may very well stop watching anything Cowboys related other than the occasional perverted glance at the DCC making the team show.

My opinion is trade Romo during the off season for some picks and begin the search for an heir

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    lol can you imagine the outrage if Romo walks and we dont get anything back for him because Jerry couldnt close a deal? We'd become a bigger circus than that New Jersey team.

vCash
    hahah so true

"

vCash
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-for-dolphins/

Uh oh. Looks like he might be available lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    lol can you imagine the outrage if Romo walks and we dont get anything back for him because Jerry couldnt close a deal? We'd become a bigger circus than that New Jersey team.
    not only that, but imagine the outrage if we get nothing in return and Tony goes out and wins that superbowl that we think he can win elsewhere? JJ would soil himself...I think of roman emporer stuff where they would just throw people to the lions to appease themselves...THROW GARRETT TO THE LIONS (literally and figuratively)...

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-for-dolphins/

Uh oh. Looks like he might be available lol.
    yummy...I am not worried about run stats...bring him to Dallas, get Murray healthy and then we see this offense take off
    Last edited by Fred; 11-25-2012 at 11:09 AM.

vCash
    True. I honestly forgot what a run game looks like. Without Murrays awesome reverse direction run in week 1 and our game vs BAL, what are our run stats? So sad and pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    not only that, but imagine the outrage if we get nothing in return and Tony goes out and wins that superbowl that we think he can win elsewhere? JJ would soil himself...I think of roman emporer stuff where they would just throw people to the lions to appease themselves...THROW GARRETT TO THE LIONS (literally and figuratively)...

yummy...I am not worried about run stats...bring him to Dallas, get Murray healthy and then we see this offense take off
    If we do somehow get long, do we switch smith again?

titties

vCash
    IMO, absolutely

vCash
    I know he's played right tackle before, but I don't think switching him for a third time in three seasons is a good thing, especially with this coaching staff. Not that I don't want long, because I would love to have him for a number of reasons (mainly because my brother is a dolphins fan and it would piss him off lol)

titties

vCash
    I only say move him back to RT if we get a premier one at LT, which is what I believe Long to be....otherwise, any other tackle that comes in goes to RT

vCash
    I would not sign Long. I think Smith will be fine at LT. I think we need the money to sign a RT and a guard or 2.

vCash
    Sebastian Vollmer from the Pats may not have a job after the emergence of Cannon. Vollmer is a RT and will come far cheaper than Long. Bring in one of the 2 (Long or Vollmer) if available, move Free to G, and maybe shift Berny to center. Draft a NT and move Ratliff to DE. = solves 4-5 areas of need (T/G/C/NT/DE). Ratliff at DE will prolong his career far more than being an undersized NT.

"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    Sebastian Vollmer from the Pats may not have a job after the emergence of Cannon. Vollmer is a RT and will come far cheaper than Long. Bring in one of the 2 (Long or Vollmer) if available, move Free to G, and maybe shift Berny to center. Draft a NT and move Ratliff to DE. = solves 4-5 areas of need (T/G/C/NT/DE). Ratliff at DE will prolong his career far more than being an undersized NT.
    Vollmer would be tremendous.

vCash
    he's had some injuries recently so if he can remain healthy and we get some solid depth he could be a sleeper signing. kind of under the radar instead of long.
    Last edited by thedon01; 11-26-2012 at 06:19 PM.

"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast