Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    just curious what do u guys think about Geno Smith?
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    pass, doesn't seem to have the leadership and intangibles to be a franchise QB. IMO

vCash
    No. Just because he had that one awesome game doesn't mean anything.

titties

vCash
    O-line is a priority but it is also the hardest position to fill. ( besides qb )

Remember when people wanted Decastro and Nicks last year? Hows that working?
    This team is only two O-linemen and a ballhawking safety away. Maybe one more pass rusher too.
    So close yet so far. Keep in mind 4 starters make about 20 percent of our starting lineup! lol
    Thats what makes this team so fustrating!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    No. Just because he had that one awesome game doesn't mean anything.
    What r u talking about 1 good game? U obviously don't watch his games to say that. I don't mine u not wanting him, but give a legit reason as to y.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT
    2012 305 435 3361 70.1 7.73 87 35 5 15 159.3
    2011 346 526 4385 65.8 8.34 84 31 7 26 152.6
    2010 241 372 2763 64.8 7.43 71 24 7 28 144.7
    2009 32 49 309 65.3 6.31 33 1 1 5 120.9
    /QUOTE]

This is his career stats. So don't give me that 1game crap.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    That 700 yard 8 touchdown game got him into the spotlight. Plus it's college. The dude from Hawaii a few years back that broke a bunch of passing records is currently in the Canadian league I believe. So I'm gonna give you that one game crap.

titties

vCash
    That 700 yard 8 touchdown game got him into the spotlight. Plus it's college. The dude from Hawaii a few years back that broke a bunch of passing records is currently in the Canadian league I believe. So I'm gonna give you that one game crap.
    Look at the stats for his career not just that 1 game. You only heard of him after that game. Anybody that follows college football has heard of him b4 that game. He plays for a major D1 school not Hawaii. Your showing that ur just a fan and u have no real knowledge of football.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    Look at the stats for his career not just that 1 game. You only heard of him after that game. Anybody that follows college football has heard of him b4 that game. He plays for a major D1 school not Hawaii. Your showing that ur just a fan and u have no real knowledge of football.
    No I really don't give a **** about college football, I've just seen so many qbs that have had great college careers and not amount to anything in the nfl. You would know that if you had "real football knowledge"
    Last edited by Auseranami; 11-23-2012 at 10:00 PM.

titties

vCash
    No I really don't give a **** about college football, I've just seen so many qbs have great college careers and not amount to anything in the nfl. You would know that if you had "real football knowledge"
    So if u don't care about CFB how r u going to make any comments on any college player? Like I said u just a fan? lol.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    No I really don't give a **** about college football, I've just seen so many qbs that have had great college careers and not amount to anything in the nfl. You would know that if you had "real football knowledge"
    Can ya read?

titties

vCash
    just curious what do u guys think about Geno Smith?
    LOL dude flat out sucks. Getting shut down by Big 12 defenses that dont even exist. Plus he is a Big East player getting his *** handed too him by slightly better defenses. Pat White Jr.? No thanks Ill pass.

vCash
    Major D1? His first 3 years were in the big least, the worst football conference in America by a long shot. He choose to go there, it is the equivilant of Hawaii. WVU is far from being a major D1 program. Beating a good OU team years ago with over a month to prepare does not make a program elite. Winning the Big East and getting an undeserved BCS bowl bid does not make your program elite.

vCash
    I may sound crazy for suggesting a LBer in the 1st round but Manti T'eo would be a huge upgrade to our defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    If we were able to resign Spencer and keep the core defense and offense together, should we spend our 1st and 2nd round picks on O-linemen? To me the only major weakness besides Garretts play calling is the o-line. I would offer a top money to Jake Long if Miami doesn't resign or tag him and move Smith back to RT. Then with my first picks I would look at Johnathan Cooper, Chance Warmack, and Barrett Jones, would prefer Cooper out of all though. I think if we address the line with the 1-3 round picks and can pick up a lineman in free agency we would be super bowl contenders
    1. Depending on how things shape up there could be 4 1st round potential olb's in the 2013 draft. Spencer's replacement will be fairly easy if he isn't resigned.

2. There could also be 5 OT's and 3 OG's available within the first round (again depending on how things pan out).

3. Let's assume Jake Long is available in free agency and you have to decide between:

Option A = Sign Jake Long, let Spencer walk, draft OLB
    Option B = Resign Specner, pass on Long, draft OT

Which do you choose and why?

IMO Jerry has spent big money on our OG's from last free agency. If anything he'll go after a tackle and or center. If it was me I'd decide between:

1. Sign or draft OT, move Free to RG, and move Berney to C
    2. Sign or draft OT, move Free to OG, release Livings or Berney, draft C (Holmes if available).

So if anything i expect the picks and money to go toward centers or tackles, not guards. It doesn't mean I agree, just what I think may happen, but there's no way I believe the first 3 picks go to the offensive line; it's overkill.

Now if for some reason Jerry decides he wants to replace the OG position I'd highly consider going after Levitre in free agency. He's underrated, but an excellent LG in his prime.

The trend i see with Jone is that he drafts based on the result of the previous season because his mindset is the Cowboys are super bowl contenders missing a single piece of the puzzle. That's definitely not my opinion, but what I believe his is, based on his track record.

I'd prefer to see free agency and the draft yield a OT, C, NT, S, DE, TE, QB, OLB, WR, HB (no particular order).
    Last edited by thedon01; 11-24-2012 at 05:15 AM.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast